Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: peter. You cannot abandon a lady and leave her potless and homeless.

peter. You cannot abandon a lady and leave her potless and homeless.

No excuses. No 'reasons'.

She is a lady. A delicate flower, yes, but a flawed one. They make mistakes. They're not in control of their ovaries.

Our job is to protect them, to forgive them, and to nurture them, not to abandon them to a shop doorway and a life of selling blowjobs for a fiver to cover their crack habit.

Go and apologise, make your peace and bring some babies into the world. It's what Jesus would want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No excuses. No 'reasons'.

She is a lady. A delicate flower, yes, but a flawed one. They make mistakes. They're not in control of their ovaries.

Our job is to protect them, to forgive them, and to nurture them, not to abandon them to a shop doorway and a life of selling blowjobs for a fiver to cover their crack habit.

Go and apologise, make your peace and bring some babies into the world. It's what Jesus would want.

she has a home and plenty of pot. The rest is up to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    she has a home and plenty of pot. The rest is up to her.
    She is but a weak and feeble woman, p. You cannot expect her to make difficult decisions unaided!

No, if you leave her she will be injecting meth into her neck quicker than you can say, 'I can't get a vein up here'.

P isn't responsible for her actions and / or omissions, sc.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

She is but a weak and feeble woman, p. You cannot expect her to make difficult decisions unaided!

No, if you leave her she will be injecting meth into her neck quicker than you can say, 'I can't get a vein up here'.
    Just out of interest, is this the approach you took to ‘Dear cůnt...’ lady?
    Is she currently wintering on the south coast on your dollar?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just out of interest, is this the approach you took to ‘Dear cůnt...’ lady?
    Is she currently wintering on the south coast on your dollar?
    She dialled the speaking clock in Australia and left the phone off the hook, the bill being, of course, in my name. When I explained to BT that I had been the victim of a sort of practical joke they sympathised enormously and allowed to me to pay the bill over 3 months. The bástards.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    P isn't responsible for her actions and / or omissions, sc.
    He didn't say that when he was having his way with her, did he? His silver-tongued seduction didn't include the line, "Of course I'm not responsible for you", did it? No, he persuaded her to allow him access to her most initmate parts in exchange for his manliness. And now he's abandoning her. Bear in mind that no decent fellow will now have any truck with her, since peter deflowered her.

She dialled the speaking clock in Australia and left the phone off the hook, the bill being, of course, in my name. When I explained to BT that I had been the victim of a sort of practical joke they sympathised enormously and allowed to me to pay the bill over 3 months. The bástards.
    Be honest, though, did you deserve it? At least a little bit?

You did, didn’t you?

The worst I ever had was the one who pīssed on me while I was asleep. I got off pretty light, I reckon.

A service many pervs would be happy to pay for
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The worst I ever had was the one who pīssed on me while I was asleep.
    was this a malicious act or sport, b?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”