Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: peter. You cannot abandon a lady and leave her potless and homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't say, 'homos' anymore, k? You must use the term LGBTQI.
    I don't know. I heard the term on the radio last night. Frank Zappa said it and he's incredibly cool. He even appeared on Miami Vice and, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, it doesn't get any cooler than that
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    She has a mental illness so deserves treating fairly like anyone else with an illness... there is every chance that she can't even help how she is and until she gets the correct help she will continue heading the way she is.

Sorry to say, i know how hard it is to live with someone who suffers like this (unfortunatley I could be going through all this soon) and like you, i will not leave her empty handed, I have paid ever bill for the last 7 years bur she deserves half the house etc as i see that as fair.
    p, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that you're going through a bad time. You have my sympathies. Always remember that 'this too shall pass', and you will come out the other end.

You can't say, 'homos' anymore, k? You must use the term LGBTQI.
    You missed an 'A' off the end, sc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

p, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that you're going through a bad time. You have my sympathies. Always remember that 'this too shall pass', and you will come out the other end.
    You do come out the other end. Generally, much, much, poorer.

The fact that I am still giving my ex-wife several hundred pounds every month doesn't grate. Not at all.
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You do come out the other end. Generally, much, much, poorer.

The fact that I am still giving my ex-wife several hundred pounds every month doesn't grate. Not at all.
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Women.....

Thank you Sir c, the last year or so has been ****e, feel so sorry for her the way she is.... just hope she finds health and happiness, for her sake and also for the kids.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The %age of the house or the kick in the ****?
    You're back in the game Herbs, we'll forget last nights senile ramblings.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I do wonder what the internet police would make of this place if they found it. Even we can't be sure whether people actually mean all the terrible violence, racism, assorted abuse and cruelty that gets advocated.
    Good point Ash. We are still a public forum, you can read everything without a login and pleading ironic deconstructionist humour or reclaiming pejoratives never cuts any ice when the Thought Police come a knocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Thank you Sir c, the last year or so has been ****e, feel so sorry for her the way she is.... just hope she finds health and happiness, for her sake and also for the kids.
    I shall include you all in my prayers p. :hug:

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I don't know. I heard the term on the radio last night. Frank Zappa said it and he's incredibly cool. He even appeared on Miami Vice and, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, it doesn't get any cooler than that
    There was a thing on TV last night about Para selection.

I assumed that in the 20 years since I knocked about with such chaps things would have become a little more, shall we say, civilised. Snowflakey, perhaps.

Apparently not. :mentals: