Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So while your politicians have been wrapped up in the small matter of Brexit

So while your politicians have been wrapped up in the small matter of Brexit

Ours over here have been discussing the thorny issue of vegetarianism, or even just the concept of leaving out meat every now and then.

Enter into the debate Mr Danny Healy Rae, the elected TD for some arse end part of Kerry.

https://www.98fm.com/news/danny-heal...OHFRI1LgKyOwEQ

Yes, I agree with him. Very bad for the soul, all that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ours over here have been discussing the thorny issue of vegetarianism, or even just the concept of leaving out meat every now and then.

Enter into the debate Mr Danny Healy Rae, the elected TD for some arse end part of Kerry.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Bacon and cabbage What sort of deranged unhinged mentalist decided to put those two together?

(Excuse my ignorant racist bigotry btw)
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Bacon and cabbage What sort of deranged unhinged mentalist decided to put those two together?

(Excuse my ignorant racist bigotry btw)
    It's practically Germany's national culinary delicacy, you ignorant racist bigot!

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's practically Germany's national culinary delicacy, you ignorant racist bigot!

Blimey, what has the world come to when you can't trust the Germans on food issues?

I think bacon and cabbage should replace chalk and cheese tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'