Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter .. this sounds like the fury of a woman scorned. You didn't get caught playing

Peter .. this sounds like the fury of a woman scorned. You didn't get caught playing

away did you? And furthermore, I thought your lady was a nice jewish girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    away did you? And furthermore, I thought your lady was a nice jewish girl?
    You've hit the right issue but identified the wrong culprit.....

I would have had the decenency to make sure she never found out.....

Oh it is undoubtedly all your fault. You forced her to cheat on you with your mental cruelty and neglect y' see?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh it is undoubtedly all your fault. You forced her to cheat on you with your mental cruelty and neglect y' see?
    Something like that

I also made the whole thing difficult simply by existing. I can be unreasonable like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Something like that

I also made the whole thing difficult simply by existing. I can be unreasonable like that.
    Based on the evidence presented to me I see that a) you broke her heart and b) you did this two weeks before the Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Based on the evidence presented to me I see that a) you broke her heart and b) you did this two weeks before the Xmas.
    Even earlier than that, I'd say; years ago when he declined to make an honest woman of her. All bets are off, at that point. Even hanging about for much longer than twenty minutes after is simply asking for trouble.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will be in Dublin 01-03 march, rather drunk. I'll be happy to talk you through how incredibly generous I have been throughout this and what a thoroughly decent human being I am.

I will be quite drunk though...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I will be in Dublin 01-03 march, rather drunk. I'll be happy to talk you through how incredibly generous I have been throughout this and what a thoroughly decent human being I am.

I will be quite drunk though...
    Are you quite drunk right now, P?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, I'm actually in a meeting

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    So she’s a raging narcissist/psychopath who made your life hell, she’s threatening you with all manner of mentalness, she cuckolded you and you’re treating her with kid gloves and are going to hand her half a house?

Jesus. Fúcking. Wept, p.