Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peter .. this sounds like the fury of a woman scorned. You didn't get caught playing

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So she’s a raging narcissist/psychopath who made your life hell, she’s threatening you with all manner of mentalness, she cuckolded you and you’re treating her with kid gloves and are going to hand her half a house?

Jesus. Fúcking. Wept, p.
    It's no surprise really. People lacking sincere and straightforward goals are capable of any kind of nonsense. Because it doesn't matter, nothing matters.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

So she’s a raging narcissist/psychopath who made your life hell, she’s threatening you with all manner of mentalness, she cuckolded you and you’re treating her with kid gloves and are going to hand her half a house?

Jesus. Fúcking. Wept, p.
    Well, that is one way of looking at it. Her version would clearly be very different.

We've both wanted out for years and she didnt really do anything other than meet someone else, and she did tell me about it. We agreed to split and that I would leave.

Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to leave she had changed her mind and realised she was ****ed without me.

Hence the ensuing begging, pleading, threats etc......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, that is one way of looking at it. Her version would clearly be very different.

We've both wanted out for years and she didnt really do anything other than meet someone else, and she did tell me about it. We agreed to split and that I would leave.

Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to leave she had changed her mind and realised she was ****ed without me.

Fúck me, p.

You really have been played here.
    And christ, I'm agreeing with b a lot today, you've been cuckolded.

Are your kidneys ok?
    There has been a lot of píss taken...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

As with a lit firework, never go back. I have the scar to remind me.....of not going back to an ex, not a firework

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúck me, p.

You really have been played here.
    And christ, I'm agreeing with b a lot today, you've been cuckolded.

Are your kidneys ok?
    There has been a lot of píss taken...
    Oh, im not arguing with you. I think she genuinely believed that I would just put up with it, or believe they were 'just friends' . She is sooooooo bad at lying it was almost funny at times.

When I told her I was definitely leaving she just didnt believe it, or at that point didnt care.

It was only once I actually left that she woke up and appreciated what was happening.

Even now she is begging me to come back despite the fact that we cannot stand each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    As with a lit firework, never go back. I have the scar to remind me.....of not going back to an ex, not a firework
    Agreed. I mean, I have been desperate to get out for years but even if it had been great there is no way I would go back. Its madness.

When were you last happy , Peter?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Let me guess: lover boy has fúcked off sharpish when things got serious? And you’re picking up the pieces?

My dear old chap, step back and take a long hard look at this situation.

Oh, im not arguing with you. I think she genuinely believed that I would just put up with it, or believe they were 'just friends' . She is sooooooo bad at lying it was almost funny at times.

When I told her I was definitely leaving she just didnt believe it, or at that point didnt care.

It was only once I actually left that she woke up and appreciated what was happening.

Even now she is begging me to come back despite the fact that we cannot stand each other.
    This is why, for the life of me, I can't believe you are going to be so overly generous towards here, in a financial sense.

She's ridden roughshod over you for years and seen you merely as a meal ticket; and your exit strategy is to reinforce her beliefs and prove her right.

Wait 'til the money runs out and she'll come back looking for you. And you'll only have half of what you should have.
    Seens, p, seens
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Let me guess: lover boy has fúcked off sharpish when things got serious? And you’re picking up the pieces?

My dear old chap, step back and take a long hard look at this situation.
    Lover boy was never actually interested at all. She only actually saw him twice, in a pub. He was lying to her about absolutely everything. He ****ed off when she rang him a bit pissed and he saw a bit of the madness come out. I left a couple of days later.

I know what you are all saying. The fact is i left, she is ****ed, and the only thing i can do to her now is stitch her up over the house. Im not willing to do that.....I'm just not.