Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amidst the breathlessness of the media and hysteria of the twitterati,

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I feel your pain, psrb. Currently in the process of transferring the equity from my old place. All very amicable, but I'm accepting a valuation that is some way below market value because a/ I'd quite like to stop paying the mortgage thank you very much and b/ What else are you gonna do? Quibble? Squabble and end up giving most of it to the lawyers? Such is life.
    Should I mention here how I gave the whole fúcking thing away?

Sheesh.

Safe for a cracker ?
    Is that a 3-2-1 clue ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you ever actually heard a Nightingale sing? It's really not all that.
    Well, given that I am regularly dragged from the wánking chariot at 3 a.m. to drive to wherever v's birding chums report nightingales singing at dawn, yes, yes I have certainly heard nightingales sing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Vote of no confidence seems to be a waste of time. Conservatives and DUP all seem to be claiming they will back the government. Think Corbyn has ****ed this up a bit.
    One could repeat this phrase all day and all night, like a sort of permanent mantra, and never, ever be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Safe for a cracker ?
    Is that a 3-2-1 clue ?
    I wonder what happened to that freak. Ted, was it? Probably a páedofiddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is no time for hyperbole, b.

Next you'll be telling me it's safe for a cracker to show his face on Railton Road.
    Oh, there's a simply amazing organic farmers market at the Herne Hill end at the weekend. One can also let hours slip away perusing the antique stores and fabulous designer outlets there as well. You'd love it, darling.

This is no time for hyperbole, b.

Next you'll be telling me it's safe for a cracker to show his face on Railton Road.
    Not quite reached there yet, but Coldharbour is getting a bit coffeeshop and tearooms nowadays
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

One could repeat this phrase all day and all night, like a sort of permanent mantra, and never, ever be wrong.
    Well, yes. Perhaps I should have left that part out.

Speaking of the earthly omnibus. I was amused by the sight of the one with the "B0llocks To Brexit" slogan emblazoned on the side which kept gatecrashing the live news broadcasts

I reckon Fash was behind the wheel

Sir C "I wonder what happened to that freak. Ted, was it? Probably a páedofiddler."

Ted Bench I think
    He might have married someone less than half his age