Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Amidst the breathlessness of the media and hysteria of the twitterati,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A lady once wrote me a letter which started, "Dear ****, I hope you get cancer."

Monty's sister, maybe.
    Its a strong opening but it doesn't leave her anywhere to go does it......

I was labelled a 'privileged white boy' this morning. She has got it in her head that my parents are rich....I am not really sure why she keeps calling me white but I am sure she has a ludicrous explanation.

A lady once wrote me a letter which started, "Dear ****, I hope you get cancer."

Monty's sister, maybe.
    Ah, the good old days when you actually had to go to the trouble of buying a stamp and walking to the post box in order to spew bile at people. Better times.

Monty's sister, maybe.
    Another satisfied customer maybe? She could have just returned the motor imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its a strong opening but it doesn't leave her anywhere to go does it......

I was labelled a 'privileged white boy' this morning. She has got it in her head that my parents are rich....I am not really sure why she keeps calling me white but I am sure she has a ludicrous explanation.
    Are you not white, p?

Anyway, calling people white and privileged and male is considered an insult these days. Sounds like a compliment to me, but there we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you not white, p?

Anyway, calling people white and privileged and male is considered an insult these days. Sounds like a compliment to me, but there we are.
    I am white but so is she. It just appears to be a strange insult for her to hurl.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you not white, p?

Indeed. Especially if it's true.

Young P here is a lefty though; they never know whether they're coming or going, that sort. Blame the parents.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am white but so is she. It just appears to be a strange insult for her to hurl.
    Maybe you need to see VDH's latest missives? Although, I must say, I thought you'd be well up on all this sort of thing, in any case.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Burney "Ah, the good old days when you actually had to go to the trouble of buying a stamp and walking to the post box in order to spew bile at people. Better times."

RIP the green biro
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Maybe you need to see VDH's latest missives? Although, I must say, I thought you'd be well up on all this sort of thing, in any case.
    I believe her argument is that she is jewish, which is more or less black. Certainly less white than me.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sounds to me like you broke her heart.

For shame Pedro.
    Right. Rule #1: Never invite a dolly into your home unless you are prepared for her to remain there forever. This is true no matter how many hounds and hunting rifles you have.