Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amidst the breathlessness of the media and hysteria of the twitterati,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Should I mention here how I gave the whole fúcking thing away?

Sheesh.
    You may have mentioned it once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You may have mentioned it once or twice.
    I am currently bing asked to so surrender all my equity, on pain of death (literally).

I'm saying absolutely nothing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder what happened to that freak. Ted, was it? Probably a páedofiddler.
    Rogers. Ted Rogers. I had to say that to some complete strangers in the pub the other day because they were driving me mad trying to remember his name and they'd settled on Leslie Crowther. "LESLIE FVCKING CROWTHER DID THE PRICE IS RIGHT YOU CVNTS," I thought.
    I actually said: "Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear and the chap you mean was Ted Rogers."

They looked at me as though I had two heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am currently bing asked to so surrender all my equity, on pain of death (literally).

I'm saying absolutely nothing at the moment.
    On pain of death, you say? I mean I've had nasty lawyer's letters in my time, but I can't remember one ever having gone that far.

With a reaction such as theirs, I bet you wish you'd have said to them, word for word, your actual thought
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

On pain of death, you say? I mean I've had nasty lawyer's letters in my time, but I can't remember one ever having gone that far.
    I received three death threats this morning. Not from the lawyers, obviously.

I never expected her to be reasonable about this but death is going a bit far. she thinks I have life insurance and that if I die she. Gets the house. I dont have life insurance, we are not married, so if I die the house goes to my parents who wont give her a penny.

I'm almost tempted to kill myself just to spite her

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    With a reaction such as theirs, I bet you wish you'd have said to them, word for word, your actual thought
    Not really, s. I'm more irritated by the fact that I felt it necessary to say anything at all. I've got some sort of smartarse Tourette's that prevents me just saying nothing in that situation.

I received three death threats this morning. Not from the lawyers, obviously.

I never expected her to be reasonable about this but death is going a bit far. she thinks I have life insurance and that if I die she. Gets the house. I dont have life insurance, we are not married, so if I die the house goes to my parents who wont give her a penny.

I'm almost tempted to kill myself just to spite her
    Gosh. Perhaps you should call your new-found chums at the cop shop?

Gosh. Perhaps you should call your new-found chums at the cop shop?
    I Considered it. she doesnt mean it.

she is just lashing out because I left. Agreeing a split when we sell the house is going to be hell because I intend to be fair whereas she wants to screw me out of every penny.

I've planned for this but its still very, very unpleasant.

I Considered it. she doesnt mean it.

she is just lashing out because I left. Agreeing a split when we sell the house is going to be hell because I intend to be fair whereas she wants to screw me out of every penny.

I've planned for this but its still very, very unpleasant.
    Sounds to me like you broke her heart.

For shame Pedro.