Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mislintat gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You utter *****s who wanted Wenger gone because your ADHD demanded something different are now going to learn the benefits of a massive personality at the helm keeping things calm and sensible.

Enjoy your period of change. I hope you choke on it.
    That sounds terribly harsh, imo. I thought you and B were friends.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You utter *****s who wanted Wenger gone because your ADHD demanded something different are now going to learn the benefits of a massive personality at the helm keeping things calm and sensible.

Meh. You're always going to get a leeeeetle bit of turmoil after making changes.

We just need to force Stan out now. That will get us into some major turmoil.
    Stop buying pies, pints and merch and hound his other franchises on the social medias, this is the way forward.

Now, where did I leave my black scarf?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Have you been following The Arsenal Gentleman’s piss takes of the GDC? Most amusing.

I find the whole thing terribly saddening.

The man Gazidis produced a blueprint for the future if you will, then he fúcked off to Milan and now 2 of his stellar appointments appear to be fighting like children.

Meanwhile Wenger's loyal soldiers are using it all as an opportunity to turn on Emery.

The likes of Sir C and GG should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, especially the former who has on many occasions berated me and preached to me on what being a football supporter is. The cheek of the Dutch ****.

GG appears lively. He reminds me almost of that Welsh lunatic we used to have but without the sub 5 minute Iron Man competitions before work began.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    GG appears lively. He reminds me almost of that Welsh lunatic we used to have but without the sub 5 minute Iron Man competitions before work began.
    Snin, wasn't it?
    he probably froze up Snowdonia wearing just his vest and shorts
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Snin, wasn't it?
    I doubt he wore a vest as in his defence no person over the age of 7 should ever wear a vest.

Even nutters.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Snin, wasn't it?
    Yes. He claimed to exist on a diet of cocaine, booze and Mars Bars - which did nothing to hamper his Mo Farah-esque exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I doubt he wore a vest as in his defence no person over the age of 7 should ever wear a vest.

Even nutters.
    Americans do. But that is actually to soak up sweat so it doesn't leak into your shirt.

I've only just worked out who this actually refers to

F him, imo. Who is he to us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."