Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mislintat gone.

Mislintat gone.

You utter *****s who wanted Wenger gone because your ADHD demanded something different are now going to learn the benefits of a massive personality at the helm keeping things calm and sensible.

Enjoy your period of change. I hope you choke on it.

Hi Sir Charlie,

I hope you're keeping well.

I was fortunate to have lunch with Bouldie and Freddy today. Poor Steve. He's doing Veganuary and the look on his face when the burgers Freddy and I ordered arrived.

We all feel sorry for Sven.

He joined the club on the basis that his decisions would be supported but the club pulled cut short the originally planned summer spend and it's becoming clear they have no interest in moving forward like they suggested to everyone.

In the summer he wanted two additional signings. He had caved in on Banega. He wanted Johnny Evans and then when the club told him no he opted for Lewis Dunk but they turned that down too. Lewis f**king Dunk.

Sad times.

I feel sorry for him. I will miss our games of Backgammon. He's a great lad. Wear's a most stunning FP Journe.

Contrary to what you might here there was no falling out with Raul or Emery.

They are all mates.

Earlier in the year I witnessed the most epic debate between Raul and Sven about the pros and cons of Cristian Pavon. As much as Sven dislikes Pavon nothing would please him more than seeing him sign for Arsenal and to prove him completely wrong.

It's the same with Emery and Banega. Sven doesn't fancy him but wouldn't say no him joining.

But that's just it. Everyone know Sven can pick a player. He's the master at this and his opinion is greatly respected.

It's just a shame the club has screwed him over.

The general consensus is there won't be any permanent signings until we've established where will be playing next season. If it's the CL then it's the standard £50m budget with money from outgoing players added to the kitty, if it's the EL again then it will be a reduced budget of just £20m (I've personally seen this figure on the internal forecasts the nerds prepare for Josh and his dad) and if we're out altogether then no money...just sales from outgoing players, loan moves and youth prospects.

Raul will leave in the summer. He's been given a new exciting role but he's a man of principle so will do the right thing. Barcelona will be gladly welcome him back.

As things stand Unai is set to become the next Arsene as he inherits all of Raul's and Sven's responsibilities.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You utter *****s who wanted Wenger gone because your ADHD demanded something different are now going to learn the benefits of a massive personality at the helm keeping things calm and sensible.

You may be a Tory Brexiter, C, but you know your food and football. (Well, AFC anyway. I couldn't care less about the game, I just care about the XI in red and white. Fück the dago. And the owner who never saw Highbury. And AFTV. And the cünts here who are happy Rambo's on the bench and a guy who made 19 assists by Xmas one year isn't even in the squad.

**** dem all.

Snails lovely, btw. Roquefort sauce made and audouillette in the oven.

Oh, and I know I'm a peasant by your standards, but the €7.10 Burgundy (down from 8) monthly special from Nicholas is about the best value wine I've had since I lived in Toulouse 10-15 yrs ago and drank €3-5 Gaillacs.

My guess is if there was no change and Arsene was still here we would again be closer to the bottom than the top of the league but this time in around 10th.

Don’t forget the players we’re giving up on him...Ox and Alexis stabbed hurt him and Ozil and Bellerin wanted out big time. Others were drifting off into mediocrity like IWobi.

We would’ve been on here saying how sad it was he didn’t leave after the Cup Final.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You may be a Tory Brexiter, C, but you know your food and football. (Well, AFC anyway. I couldn't care less about the game, I just care about the XI in red and white. Fück the dago. And the owner who never saw Highbury. And AFTV. And the cünts here who are happy Rambo's on the bench and a guy who made 19 assists by Xmas one year isn't even in the squad.

**** dem all.

Snails lovely, btw. Roquefort sauce made and audouillette in the oven.

Oh, and I know I'm a peasant by your standards, but the €7.10 Burgundy (down from 8) monthly special from Nicholas is about the best value wine I've had since I lived in Toulouse 10-15 yrs ago and drank €3-5 Gaillacs.
    Good man g. Enjoy your dinner. Good luck with the saucisson de merde.

So why has Mislinat left then ??
    The only real improvement at the club in the last year has been in the recruiting players dept (imo) ...what now?

Good man g. Enjoy your dinner. Good luck with the saucisson de merde.
    Thanks, bruv. All were lush. Deffo recommend a strong roquefort sauce.

And the cheap Burgundy was lush, too.

Calm down and have samosa, c
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

SOMEONE CHANGED SOMETHING AT ARSENAL!!! SOMEONE CHANGED SOMETHING AT ARSENAL!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Stop moaning like a little girl you skinny, old queen. Sven has done well but we'll replace him with someone good I'm sure. Things move on, that's life and at the end of the day it's just football. Quiet down and support your club, there's a good chap.

WES is correct.

Probably the easiest job in football (apart from Martinez collecting £10k a week to be our 3rd choice keeper).

All the guy does is look at YouTube all day and if the board doesn’t have the money then he mixes it up...maybe subscribe to a different scouting channel with less Dance music on its videos imo