Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mislintat gone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You utter *****s who wanted Wenger gone because your ADHD demanded something different are now going to learn the benefits of a massive personality at the helm keeping things calm and sensible.

Enjoy your period of change. I hope you choke on it.
    You may be a Tory Brexiter, C, but you know your food and football. (Well, AFC anyway. I couldn't care less about the game, I just care about the XI in red and white. Fück the dago. And the owner who never saw Highbury. And AFTV. And the cünts here who are happy Rambo's on the bench and a guy who made 19 assists by Xmas one year isn't even in the squad.

**** dem all.

Snails lovely, btw. Roquefort sauce made and audouillette in the oven.

Oh, and I know I'm a peasant by your standards, but the €7.10 Burgundy (down from 8) monthly special from Nicholas is about the best value wine I've had since I lived in Toulouse 10-15 yrs ago and drank €3-5 Gaillacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You may be a Tory Brexiter, C, but you know your food and football. (Well, AFC anyway. I couldn't care less about the game, I just care about the XI in red and white. Fück the dago. And the owner who never saw Highbury. And AFTV. And the cünts here who are happy Rambo's on the bench and a guy who made 19 assists by Xmas one year isn't even in the squad.

**** dem all.

Snails lovely, btw. Roquefort sauce made and audouillette in the oven.

Oh, and I know I'm a peasant by your standards, but the €7.10 Burgundy (down from 8) monthly special from Nicholas is about the best value wine I've had since I lived in Toulouse 10-15 yrs ago and drank €3-5 Gaillacs.
    Good man g. Enjoy your dinner. Good luck with the saucisson de merde.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good man g. Enjoy your dinner. Good luck with the saucisson de merde.
    Thanks, bruv. All were lush. Deffo recommend a strong roquefort sauce.

And the cheap Burgundy was lush, too.