Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chelsea are going to eviscerate us and feast upon our steaming bowels.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Surprising that we never won it under Wenger then.
    We only qualified once. I suspect Emery will have as many chances as the board allow him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    We're cooking 5A andouilllettes with roquefort sauce tonight, with gratin daupinoise after a dozen snails each as a starter.

But I am in the 4e of Paris sleeping on a mate's sofa atm. View of Ile St Louis from the window.

The manifestation was great on saturday, btw. The CRS kept firing tear gas at us, but we refused to respond with violence. It felt more like a Teknival/free festival/old Glastobury than a riot.

Well, other than the tear gas clusterbombs being launched at you every 5 mins.

So nice of 3 different Gilets Jaunes to pull out bottles of eye drops and administer them to me when they saw I was in trouble.

So Andouillettes and peaceful, festival style protest IN. The Ozil and Rambo wasting Dago OUT.

AW, Titi, PV4 and Bobby P all munched andouillettes. Dick Emery doesn't. I rest my case.
    However much I may approve of your revolutionary efforts -- and I do; so much so that I may be coming to France myself soon -- I cannot agree with your assessment of Emery. Emery is smashing, and while it's inevitable that there was going to be some slipping back, he'll get there. Need to purge the squad with fire first! Teacher's pet "Rambo" needs to be on a ferry to wherever the hell by end of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ yes, local delicacies are often utterly repulsive. The fried tarantulas of Cambodia spring to mind.

Not good.