Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: El Neny gone. Cech going.

El Neny gone. Cech going.

I'm ITK, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm ITK, naturally.
    " ..and won every single trophy possible .. "
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

My sauce says it’s £1.5m + performance related stuff to Monaco.

#daddies

I'm ITK, naturally.
    Unai is like a dominant lion when taking on a new pride. He's systematically removing any Wenger DNA from the club. He will not tolerate the slightest vestige of Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Unai is like a dominant lion when taking on a new pride. He's systematically removing any Wenger DNA from the club. He will not tolerate the slightest vestige of Him.

I expect Team Sven and Raul are simply freeing up salary costs in order to facilitate new arrivals to the club, resources which Unai actually wants and resources which he can use to allow us to move forward.

He clearly thinks Elneny is a shít**** while I cannot for a second think that Cech is a small salary given his stature in the game and the manner of our acquisition.

Wd Unai.

Wenger and Ivan left us in an awful mess.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect Team Sven and Raul are simply freeing up salary costs in order to facilitate new arrivals to the club, resources which Unai actually wants and resources which he can use to allow us to move forward.

He clearly thinks Elneny is a shít**** while I cannot for a second think that Cech is a small salary given his stature in the game and the manner of our acquisition.

Wd Unai.

Let's wait for the 'we might as well change the name of our club brigade' to come along now that our new manager has moved a few players along. Imagine that, a new manager wants to change some of the players and adopt a new style of play.

You never would have caught Wenger doing that.

never really liked Cech since he joined.

If anything he perhaps was playing his best at the beginning of this season.

ITK i knew this would happen as I know somebody who worked with him recently and he is a lot of pain and can barely stand up straight.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Wd Unai.

Probably made up

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/arsenal-f.c/payroll/
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Whilst I'm sure leaking salary information onto the internets breaches some kind of EU rule

or is it 'in the public domain'? when it shouldn't be...

similar...
    https://www.totalsportek.com/money/a...ayer-salaries/
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm ITK, naturally.
    Get Cech on the coaching staff imo £100,000pa
    Bargain. Blokes a winner.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”