Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wagner has left Huddersfield.

Wagner has left Huddersfield.

Moyes, Allardyce, Hughes and Pardew on standby

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Can't believe you left out Wenger
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What a bunch of stupid, ungrateful, Yorkshire cnuts. I thought that they were a decent club, but not any longer.

Hope they get relegated by the time the clocks go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    What a bunch of stupid, ungrateful, Yorkshire cnuts. I thought that they were a decent club, but not any longer.

Hope they get relegated by the time the clocks go forward.
    I doubt he was pushed, to be honest. I reckon he would've wanted to leave, not fancying getting relegated. Maybe they didn't have the money it would take for him to avoid that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    British Managers Club destroy and exit?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I doubt he was pushed, to be honest. I reckon he would've wanted to leave, not fancying getting relegated. Maybe they didn't have the money it would take for him to avoid that.
    I believe that he went to the board and requested to leave.