Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So who would be considered a long termer from the current squard ?

So who would be considered a long termer from the current squard ?

From what I’m reading on here, we’re ok with Auba, Laca, Torriera, Guen, Holding, and maybe Leno.
    Can be of use: Bellerin, Kolasinac, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, AMN, Monorail, Large Greek, Cech.
    Prospects: ESR, Nelson, Mavropanos.

Too expensive: Ramsey & Ozil.

The rest can all fark off out the window ?

That’s a fair bit of squad building in prospect.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 01-14-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Might just be me but I think kolasinac is ****e...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not as shíte as Wânkdozy imo.

Defensively he's pretty hopeless.

Probably a lone voice but I love Mikkie. Our downturn in creativity coincided largely with his injury, he's much underrated, I think.

Also, Bellerin is a keeper imo mostly because I think Unai will get the best out of him.

Ozil is too expensive. Ramsey just isn't good enough and never has been.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    From what I’m reading on here, we’re ok with Auba, Laca, Torriera, Guen, Holding, and maybe Leno.
    Can be of use: Bellerin, Kolasinac, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, AMN, Monorail, Large Greek, Cech.
    Prospects: ESR, Nelson, Mavropanos.

Too expensive: Ramsey & Ozil.

The rest can all fark off out the window ?

That’s a fair bit of squad building in prospect.
    When you say, 'long termer', are you forgetting that Aubameyang is about 30 and Lacazette not far off?

I'm sure Mkhitaryan can be of use for something, but I'm fúcked if I can take a guess at what it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Also, Bellerin is a keeper imo
    he is not.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think Kolasinac is pretty decent going forward. In fact, he seems to be the only person who delivers a consistent final ball into the box from wide. I wouldn't play him at left back, though.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Can leave in the summer:

Ozil - we may have to let him go on the cheap like Perez and Gabriel just to shift his wages. Maybe even for free.

Mustafi - Times Up...shame. Started well but went full retard on us.

Xhaka - same as Mustafi.

Cech - time for someone else imo

Bellend - he’s simply too weird to have around. (Max Aarons at Norwich looks interesting)

Elneny - nice guy but should be playing a lot more...for like a Bournemouth type team.

Lichsteiner - f ark in hell. He fooled me BUT he his legs were going to give up on him sometime...Shame it happened so soon. Nice guy. Smashing personality. What we needed but his legs have gone.

Missaterian - think it was cool seeing him on the touch line helping to coach the kids vs Carbag away but that’s about the only thing going for him. We could do with cutting the wages by -200k a week imo (roughly 1 McDonald’s McNugget every 45 seconds...that’s a lot of McNuggets imo).

Jenkinson - surely time for one of the other kids to step up imo

Koscielny - he was finished before his injury so I’m not sure what’s changed. Respect for coming back to help out but he should do the right thing and say he’s not good enough and let one of the kids have a go.

Hopefully that pays for 2 quality centre halves, a right back, a quality central midfielder and someone creative.

Quite like Tarkowski at Burnley...Jadon Sancho would be excellent imo

Raul seems to have a hard on for Cristian Pavon and I suppose Unai will want Banega in the team.

The kids...Sako, Reece, ESR, Willock can supplement the squad. Mentioned before but Unai seems to be in love with Sako

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Can leave in the summer:

Ozil - we may have to let him go on the cheap like Perez and Gabriel just to shift his wages. Maybe even for free.

Mustafi - Times Up...shame. Started well but went full retard on us.

Xhaka - same as Mustafi.

Cech - time for someone else imo

Bellend - he’s simply too weird to have around. (Max Aarons at Norwich looks interesting)

Elneny - nice guy but should be playing a lot more...for like a Bournemouth type team.

Lichsteiner - f ark in hell. He fooled me BUT he his legs were going to give up on him sometime...Shame it happened so soon. Nice guy. Smashing personality. What we needed but his legs have gone.

Missaterian - think it was cool seeing him on the touch line helping to coach the kids vs Carbag away but that’s about the only thing going for him. We could do with cutting the wages by -200k a week imo (roughly 1 McDonald’s McNugget every 45 seconds...that’s a lot of McNuggets imo).

Jenkinson - surely time for one of the other kids to step up imo

Koscielny - he was finished before his injury so I’m not sure what’s changed. Respect for coming back to help out but he should do the right thing a day he’s not good enough and let one of the kids have a go.

Hopefully that pays for 2 quality centre halves, a right back, a quality central midfielder and someone creative.

Quite like Tarkowski at Burnley...Jadon Sancho would be excellent imo

Raul seems to have a hard on for Cristian Pavon and I suppose Unai will want Banega in the team.

The kids...Sako, Reece, ESR, Willock can supplement the squad. Mentioned before but Unai seems to be in love with Sako
    I'd be interested in Mickey Pearce's take on the new breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When you say, 'long termer', are you forgetting that Aubameyang is about 30 and Lacazette not far off?

I'm sure Mkhitaryan can be of use for something, but I'm fúcked if I can take a guess at what it might be.
    He's quite good at playing football. Players who won Bundesliga player of the year usually are. Hope that helps.