Can leave in the summer:

Ozil - we may have to let him go on the cheap like Perez and Gabriel just to shift his wages. Maybe even for free.

Mustafi - Times Up...shame. Started well but went full retard on us.

Xhaka - same as Mustafi.

Cech - time for someone else imo

Bellend - he’s simply too weird to have around. (Max Aarons at Norwich looks interesting)

Elneny - nice guy but should be playing a lot more...for like a Bournemouth type team.

Lichsteiner - f ark in hell. He fooled me BUT he his legs were going to give up on him sometime...Shame it happened so soon. Nice guy. Smashing personality. What we needed but his legs have gone.

Missaterian - think it was cool seeing him on the touch line helping to coach the kids vs Carbag away but that’s about the only thing going for him. We could do with cutting the wages by -200k a week imo (roughly 1 McDonald’s McNugget every 45 seconds...that’s a lot of McNuggets imo).

Jenkinson - surely time for one of the other kids to step up imo

Koscielny - he was finished before his injury so I’m not sure what’s changed. Respect for coming back to help out but he should do the right thing and say he’s not good enough and let one of the kids have a go.

Hopefully that pays for 2 quality centre halves, a right back, a quality central midfielder and someone creative.

Quite like Tarkowski at Burnley...Jadon Sancho would be excellent imo

Raul seems to have a hard on for Cristian Pavon and I suppose Unai will want Banega in the team.

The kids...Sako, Reece, ESR, Willock can supplement the squad. Mentioned before but Unai seems to be in love with Sako