Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Degayer masterclass against the Spuds

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Exactly, s. Although he's a communist these days - like Peter.
    I am not a communist.

Nor a vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Shilton
    "Tina, Tina, Tina"

"Shilton, where's your wife?"

what fun...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    People want them to be footballers these days. Seaman wouldn't have liked all this. He was never hugely comfortable coming too far off his line.

Of all the modern ones I think de gea is my favourite.
    Scruffy wee pikey all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Scruffy wee pikey all the same.
    Quite.

I hear Courtois has turned to shít on his Spanish venture.

Imaging flogging your TV rights to an online only platform. It's going to catch on, isn't it?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I'd also add that I thought Lloris should have done better with the Rashford goal
    Harsh, imo. Good strikers are like good swing bowlers; they can go either way and are extremely difficult to read.

The keeper did what he could, what he had to; he protected his near post. But even though Rash had alot of goal to aim at, it was a much harder finish.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Harsh, imo. Good strikers are like good swing bowlers; they can go either way and are extremely difficult to read.

The keeper did what he could, what he had to; he protected his near post. But even though Rash had alot of goal to aim at, it was a much harder finish.
    I'm sorry but Jermaine Jenas agrees with me.............

Oh, very well then. You win
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I doubt there is one single judge in the UK who would take a dim view if you approached Jenas in the street and proceeded to punch him repeatedly around the head.

As does the Times which showed pictures of Lloris and De Gea's positioning and how much better the latter's was

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    As does the Times which showed pictures of Lloris and De Gea's positioning and how much better the latter's was
    Vindication