Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Degayer masterclass against the Spuds

The Degayer masterclass against the Spuds

Really ? Most of those shots were poor efforts straight at his feet or at his chest height. The Kane header was a good reflex save but the post match W*nkfest was waaaay ott. On balance, Lloris made the better individual saves, aside from the goal, where his positioning made for the angle.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Really ? Most of those shots were poor efforts straight at his feet or at his chest height. The Kane header was a good reflex save but the post match ****fest was waaaay ott. On balance, Lloris made the better individual saves, aside from the goal, where his positioning made for the angle.
    His positioning was A1 though, the last Kane effort, had he gone with his hands he'd never have got there. Yes, the scum should have scored but De Gea did his job.

I'd also add that I thought Lloris should have done better with the Rashford goal

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd also add that I thought Lloris should have done better with the Rashford goal
    Harsh, imo.

Side netting, next to the post. Good finish.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Harsh, imo.

Side netting, next to the post. Good finish.
    He was too far left and Rashford was always going across him

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He was too far left and Rashford was always going across him
    Message reported to Bob Wilson and Steve Heighway, imo.

Starting to warm to Arrivederci at Chelsea.

Ignore his fee...He could be the best of the lot imo

Hopefully if we can get the defence sorted we can see the same from Leno.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Message reported to Bob Wilson and Steve Heighway, imo.
    Exactly, m
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Really ? Most of those shots were poor efforts straight at his feet or at his chest height. The Kane header was a good reflex save but the post match W*nkfest was waaaay ott. On balance, Lloris made the better individual saves, aside from the goal, where his positioning made for the angle.
    Exactly but it's already been decided, he's the best goalie ever. Plays to the cameras beautifully as well.

As for Lloris he seem to run across the goal in a panic to get in to position, gawd knows where he was when Pogba made the pass.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Exactly, m
    None of these newbie c*nts will get the reference, mate.

Where were you sitting at Wembley that day, mate? I'd sunk about 12 pints by kick off so don't even bother asking me, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    None of these newbie c*nts will get the reference, mate.

Where were you sitting at Wembley that day, mate? I'd sunk about 12 pints by kick off so don't even bother asking me, mate!
    I was a small child in 1971, m.