Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Degayer masterclass against the Spuds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Degayer masterclass against the Spuds

Really ? Most of those shots were poor efforts straight at his feet or at his chest height. The Kane header was a good reflex save but the post match W*nkfest was waaaay ott. On balance, Lloris made the better individual saves, aside from the goal, where his positioning made for the angle.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Really ? Most of those shots were poor efforts straight at his feet or at his chest height. The Kane header was a good reflex save but the post match ****fest was waaaay ott. On balance, Lloris made the better individual saves, aside from the goal, where his positioning made for the angle.
    His positioning was A1 though, the last Kane effort, had he gone with his hands he'd never have got there. Yes, the scum should have scored but De Gea did his job.

I'd also add that I thought Lloris should have done better with the Rashford goal

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd also add that I thought Lloris should have done better with the Rashford goal
    Harsh, imo.

Side netting, next to the post. Good finish.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Harsh, imo.

Side netting, next to the post. Good finish.
    He was too far left and Rashford was always going across him

He was too far left and Rashford was always going across him
    Message reported to Bob Wilson and Steve Heighway, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Exactly, m
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was there

His positioning was A1 though, the last Kane effort, had he gone with his hands he'd never have got there. Yes, the scum should have scored but De Gea did his job.

Exactly most of the art of GK is positioning. They've all got decent reflexes, even George Wood had decent reflexes.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Exactly most of the art of GK is positioning. They've all got decent reflexes, even George Wood had decent reflexes.
    The save from the free kick was perfection. Yes, you'd expect him to save it but on a flying leap he caught it beautifully. Most modern keepers would parry that.

Wonderful technique. He's a brilliant keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The save from the free kick was perfection. Yes, you'd expect him to save it but on a flying leap he caught it beautifully. Most modern keepers would parry that.

Wonderful technique. He's a brilliant keeper.
    For me, he's too scrawny. I want my keepers built like brick shíthouses. Seaman, Shilton, Schmeichel - all BIG men. And all their surnames start with 's'.

In summary, then, a great keeper should be a powerfully-built honcho with a surname beginning with 's'.

But not too tall - like Stuart Taylor was.