Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you're already c*unting off Emery, 6 months in, having had just one transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He was really poor on Saturday. I was quite surprised.

Our midfield is **** but I think the full backs are the big problem. I think that will be the priority in the summer.
    He's a shít Ray Parlour.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Said it before but I'd grab Digne off Everton, best LB in the PL, imo
    Got murdered in a game against one of the big boys recently, can't remember who but I thought he was savaged and the next day ratings in the Times highlighted it as well

He was really poor on Saturday. I was quite surprised.

Our midfield is **** but I think the full backs are the big problem. I think that will be the priority in the summer.
    Didn't see the game but he's enormously talented. One of the Times writers had him as newcomer of the year in one of those mid-season analysis thingys.

Our biggest problem is not having the players Unai needs for the way he wants to play, injuries as well. It will take him a few windows to get the squad he wants. Then we can judge properly.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Got murdered in a game against one of the big boys recently, can't remember who but I thought he was savaged and the next day ratings in the Times highlighted it as well
    You have seen Everton recently? Gets no help at all, because a certain T. Walcott plays in front of him.

You have seen Everton recently? Gets no help at all, because a certain T. Walcott plays in front of him.
    Spurs 6-2 He got murdered.

But no, haven't seen enough of him to judge him and Theo in front can't be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's a shít Ray Parlour.
    I like him but he had a poor game.

I like him but he had a poor game.
    OK. Just for you, I'll try and be positive about him.

Things I like about him:

1/ He's young
    2/ He runs around a lot

I'm struggling after that, to be honest.

T.J. Walcott if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Spurs 6-2 He got murdered.

But no, haven't seen enough of him to judge him and Theo in front can't be good.
    That was about his 2nd or 3rd start. He's improved significantly and puts in fantastic crosses

They've got TJ playing on the left wing?

Blimey. Worked out already that he's a leeeetle bit shít on the right wing?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”