Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If you're already c*unting off Emery, 6 months in, having had just one transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    OK. Just for you, I'll try and be positive about him.

Things I like about him:

1/ He's young
    2/ He runs around a lot

I'm struggling after that, to be honest.
    The SideshowBobness?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Constantly changes with Lookman/Richarlison/Calvert-Lewin, essentially none of them help their FB's much

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing how our favourite Welsher does at Juve. The slower pace of the game in Serie A will suit him, packed defences and a risk averse culture where giving the ball away in midfield is a punishable by death, will not.

I'll be very surprised if he's consistently in the first 11 there by Jan next year.
    He might be OK. The thing with a good, disciplined and fairly settled team is that it will help mask any individual faults its players may have. Whilst, at the same time, emphasise and exaggerate their strengths.

With their defence and, of course, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rambo may not even be worth much of a mention in dispatches.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    The FA Cup is a trophy, I quite liked winning that 3 of the last 5 years.
    We all did really, I think. But back when we weren't winning it (or indeed anything else), the thinking was that now we're a massive club and a European superpower with a big, shiny new stadium and everything, winning the FA Cup was beneath us.

As ever, it's complicated
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."