Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If you're already c*unting off Emery, 6 months in, having had just one transfer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That match was crying out for Ozil. We also looked instantly better the moment Ramsey came on.

Stan is too worried out his darling LA Rams to worry about little, old us
    He probably should’ve been on the bench but I wouldn’t say it was crying out for him. The trouble with Özil is yes he has the ability to create something out of nothing but for the last 18-24 months he has been a passenger in too many games. Do you play him because today might be the day he’s on form, knowing full well that It might be one of those games where he shrugs his shoulders through most of it? Özil was great for us in his first three years but our fans talk about him like you’re leaving Bergkamp out of the team.

For me the biggest problem is playing 3 at the back. All we have going forward is overlaps from the wing backs. Our midfielders aren’t going to give any creativity through the middle. He needs to go back to four at the back and either play Iwobi as a 10 or put Ramsey in there.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 01-14-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He probably should’ve been on the bench but I wouldn’t say it was crying out for him. The trouble with Özil is yes he has the ability to create something out of nothing but for the last 18-24 months he has been a passenger in too many games. Do you play him because today might be the day he’s on form, knowing full well that It might be one of those games where he shrugs his shoulders through most of it? Özil was great for us in his first three years but our fans talk about him like you’re leaving Bergkamp out of the team.

For me the biggest problem is playing 3 at the back. All we have going forward is overlaps from the wing backs. Our midfielders aren’t going to give any creativity through the middle. He needs to go back to four at the back and either play Iwobi as a 10 or out Ramsey in there.
    We need to trim the squad by selling or letting go average players on large salary (hard to sell them I know), decide once nad for all if Ozil is in or not, if not, ship him out and save £17m a yr on wages, have a smaller squad but of a better quality ... hate to say this bit, a bit like Spurs ahve done
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar