Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Emery is tactically inept

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Emery is tactically inept

Don't let the winning streak fool you. We was riding our luck all the way through it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Don't let the winning streak fool you. We was riding our luck all the way through it.
    We was? ..i thought you were City John

Were you saying that before the home draw with Liverpool, where most journo’s thought we’d edged it and the 4-2 beating of Spurs.... You weren’t we’re you ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Were you saying that before the home draw with Liverpool, where most journo’s thought we’d edged it and the 4-2 beating of Spurs.... You weren’t we’re you ?
    Wrong. I have continually been reminding people of how many lucky results we've got during the run.

Emery sucks and you know it.

Is this you?

https://twitter.com/johnbunnell1
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Yes. Do you like my pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Been awhile since I've seen that pic
    Supermac rip

His insistence on deploying a back three, with three players who cannot run, pass or even defend to a reasonable level. Is becoming rather tiresome. Torreria and Ramsey on the bench? Just go with a back four and use an extra man in midfield.