Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emery out!

Emery out!

Too soon?

He does give the impression that he is somewhat clueless, I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Too soon?

I’m far less hopeful than when Bruce signed up. The entire club is an utter mass by the look of things.

Too soon?

Finally!

I am genuinely curious to know how on earth this crapstack can be considered a tangible improvement on the status quo ante by the Wengerahti.

Too soon?

If he keeps making the same mistakes for 10 years in a row then get rid
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    If he keeps making the same mistakes for 10 years in a row then get rid
    ‘Mistakes’ that saw us qualifying for the CL most of those years and winning 3 FA Cups.
    Meanwhile, the greasy dago cùnt (GDC) is consigning us inexorably to mid-table mediocrity while playing football you would cross the road to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ‘Mistakes’ that saw us qualifying for the CL most of those years and winning 3 FA Cups.
    Meanwhile, the greasy dago cùnt (GDC) is consigning us inexorably to mid-table mediocrity while playing football you would cross the road to avoid.
    Wenger and the board have ultimately put us in this situation through years of mismanagement, paying top dollar for mediocre players and the shambles of running them down.
    The bloke with the disabled mouth is merely a scape goat.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Wenger and the board have ultimately put us in this situation through years of mismanagement, paying top dollar for mediocre players and the shambles of running them down.
    The bloke with the disabled mouth is merely a scape goat.
    How long are you going to keep making these pathetic excuses?
    I’ve no sympathy. The likes of you pushed for this shítshow and now you’ve got it you’re STILL pointing the finger at the guy who allowed us to overachieve all those years?

Even so he was a stubborn arrogant **** who had to be moved on, get behind the new guy, get behind the GDC
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

How long are you going to keep making these pathetic excuses?
    I’ve no sympathy. The likes of you pushed for this shítshow and now you’ve got it you’re STILL pointing the finger at the guy who allowed us to overachieve all those years?
    Hang on, we allowed Wenger the folly of indulging in second half season collapses for years. He demonstrated zero aptitude for change or delegation to the point where it was absurd to keep him on.
    It’s ridiculous to trash the new bloke in these circumstances.
    Give him a couple of seasons and show a bit of support. He can only work with what he has and in a fair few cases, that consists of under performing players from Wengers stewardship.
    Emery is in all likely a stop gap to the next manager and we may go through several more over the next decade, such is the pace of change.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Hang on, we allowed Wenger the folly of indulging in second half season collapses for years. He demonstrated zero aptitude for change or delegation to the point where it was absurd to keep him on.
    It’s ridiculous to trash the new bloke in these circumstances.
    Give him a couple of seasons and show a bit of support. He can only work with what he has and in a fair few cases, that consists of under performing players from Wengers stewardship.
    Emery is in all likely a stop gap to the next manager and we may go through several more over the next decade, such is the pace of change.
    No, I’m sorry, you don’t get to do that. You don’t get to relentlessly trash the previous manager and his teams for years and then play the ‘Let’s all get behind the team” card as soon as things start getting shít with the new bloke in charge. It’s monstrous hypocrisy.
    I’ll admit that my supposed antipathy to Emery started out as a satirical exercise: holding up a mirror to those who hounded Wenger out to show them what it was like dealing with irrational, spoiled, disloyal people who had become madly fixated on the manager as the source of all our problems.
    However, it’s become slightly more complex as it’s grown increasingly clear that the new bloke actually may be a bit shít. Given this, watching those who wanted Wenger out squirm desperately to make excuses for the new guy they’d never have allowed for Wenger has added a whole new level of comedy.