Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emery out!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Emery out!

Too soon?

He does give the impression that he is somewhat clueless, I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Too soon?

I’m far less hopeful than when Bruce signed up. The entire club is an utter mass by the look of things.

Too soon?

Finally!

I am genuinely curious to know how on earth this crapstack can be considered a tangible improvement on the status quo ante by the Wengerahti.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Finally!

I am genuinely curious to know how on earth this crapstack can be considered a tangible improvement on the status quo ante by the Wengerahti.
    It depends on your view, of course, but the tangible improvement lies simply in the fact that Wenger is no longer in charge, is no longer the manager. That's the big thing. Small matters like, How is the new manager getting on? Well, we've got the rest of history to fuss and fight over that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Too soon?

If he keeps making the same mistakes for 10 years in a row then get rid
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    If he keeps making the same mistakes for 10 years in a row then get rid
    ‘Mistakes’ that saw us qualifying for the CL most of those years and winning 3 FA Cups.
    Meanwhile, the greasy dago cùnt (GDC) is consigning us inexorably to mid-table mediocrity while playing football you would cross the road to avoid.

‘Mistakes’ that saw us qualifying for the CL most of those years and winning 3 FA Cups.
    Meanwhile, the greasy dago cùnt (GDC) is consigning us inexorably to mid-table mediocrity while playing football you would cross the road to avoid.
    Even so he was a stubborn arrogant **** who had to be moved on, get behind the new guy, get behind the GDC
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

He's managed more important accounts than you're faggetass. Mbappe, Neymar, Cavani. Who are you to come here with your meagre opinion. Go back to selling women's lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    He's managed more important accounts than you're faggetass. Mbappe, Neymar, Cavani. Who are you to come here with your meagre opinion. Go back to selling women's lingerie.
    Are you saying B is really Roderick Spode? Makes sense actually
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Wenger and the board have ultimately put us in this situation through years of mismanagement, paying top dollar for mediocre players and the shambles of running them down.
    The bloke with the disabled mouth is merely a scape goat.