Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well done Rambo

Well done Rambo

A winner leaving a sinking ship it seems. He joins a far bigger, more successful club, albeit in a much weaker league. His career will get the rewards it deserves. We wish him well.

Meanwhile we can only do loan deals when our midfield and defence seem to be in need of urgent restructuring.

Unfortunately I can remember when the future was bleaker than it is now, but that’s 45 years ago. DHW must be turning in his grave, let alone Peter.

35 years ago we were so strapped for cash that the club put a halt to players being given free turkeys at Christmas
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    A winner leaving a sinking ship it seems. He joins a far bigger, more successful club, albeit in a much weaker league. His career will get the rewards it deserves. We wish him well.

Meanwhile we can only do loan deals when our midfield and defence seem to be in need of urgent restructuring.

Unfortunately I can remember when the future was bleaker than it is now, but that’s 45 years ago. DHW must be turning in his grave, let alone Peter.
    Imagine how cheerful you would be in we had lost more than three times in our last 26 games

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Imagine how cheerful you would be in we had lost more than three times in our last 26 games
    Imagine how cheerful I'd be if I was a Spurs fan

I'm feeling sorry for Emery.

Imagine how cheerful I'd be if I was a Spurs fan

I'm feeling sorry for Emery.
    They still won't win anything. Harry will get another Rumbelows cup runner-up medal to add to his MBE.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oooooh, well in, LA.

Still a beer soaked c*nt, though.

British core now on life support.

Jenkinson fighting to the end!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Oooooh, well in, LA.

Still a beer soaked c*nt, though.
    Aren't you one of the blokes that doesn't rate Ramsey?

Aren't you one of the blokes that doesn't rate Ramsey?
    I don’t particularly rate him. Not at £250k plus per week anyway.
    The club has to shoulder most of the blame for not thinking it through with Ozil’s deal, and it’s impact on the rest of the squard.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I don’t particularly rate him. Not at £250k plus per week anyway.
    The club has to shoulder most of the blame for not thinking it through with Ozil’s deal, and it’s impact on the rest of the squard.
    Salary aside, that people can’t see the wonderful football brain Ramsey has, is one of the great mysteries of my universe.

It is of zero surprise that a bigger and better football club are snapping him up.