Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I find it incredibly sad and tragic that a 14 year old child has been

I find it incredibly sad and tragic that a 14 year old child has been

stabbed to death but can't help reflecting that if the feral little **** hadn't stolen the moped in the first place he would still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    stabbed to death but can't help reflecting that if the feral little **** hadn't stolen the moped in the first place he would still be alive.
    14 year old?

Riding a moped?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It's counter-intuitive, but I do wonder whether arming these scum rather better might mean they kill one another off more efficiently and do us all a favour? After all, if this is what they can do with knives, imagine what they could do with semi-automatic weapons. Think of all the money saved in not having to incarcerate them; give them medical treatment; house them; pay their benefits; feed, clothe and educate their b@stard offspring - so much money saved!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's counter-intuitive, but I do wonder whether arming these scum rather better might mean they kill one another off more efficiently and do us all a favour? After all, if this is what they can do with knives, imagine what they could do with semi-automatic weapons. Think of all the money saved in not having to incarcerate them; give them medical treatment; house them; pay their benefits; feed, clothe and educate their b@stard offspring - so much money saved!
    Amongst all the hand ringing, I’ve just read a report that ended with the following line, "The system is really letting down the youths."

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Amongst all the hand ringing, I’ve just read a report that ended with the following line, "The system is really letting down the youths."
    Well of course! If youths stab each other like it's going out of fashion, it can only be the fault of the state. It can't possibly be the fault of the individuals and their culture. Only a racist would suggest it might be.

Well of course! If youths stab each other like it's going out of fashion, it can only be the fault of the state. It can't possibly be the fault of the individuals and their culture. Only a racist would suggest it might be.
    Toxic blacksculinity, one might say.

I just made that up. Well done me, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Toxic blacksculinity, one might say.

I just made that up. Well done me, imo.
    You're not allowed to mention that the overwhelming majority of these promising DJs/footballers/Grime Artists happen to be black! Unless, of course, you're a 'community leader' (a euphemism for 'ex-con') or David Lammy and are using that fact as evidence that it's somehow all whitey's fault. Otherwise it's racist.

You're not allowed to mention that the overwhelming majority of these promising DJs/footballers/Grime Artists happen to be black! Unless, of course, you're a 'community leader' (a euphemism for 'ex-con') or David Lammy and are using that fact as evidence that it's somehow all whitey's fault. Otherwise it's racist.
    It sort of is, really. If Whitey hadn’t gone into such a self loathing meltdown over the treatment of the criminal element within these communities, perhaps things wouldn’t have got so out of hand.
    Treat these types with kid gloves and this is where you end up.
    A friend who once policed north London was told quite firmly to avoid policing specific areas, for fear of upsetting the community. This included, keeping away from Broadwater Farm, on the agreement they could police themselves, and a separate incident which involved not intervening in an unauthorised protest, organised by Silcott’s family.
    No surprise we end up with cases like Rotherham and others when various authorities choose to ignore applying the rule of law for the sake of a handful of scumbags within the f*cking community.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It sort of is, really. If Whitey hadn’t gone into such a self loathing meltdown over the treatment of the criminal element within these communities, perhaps things wouldn’t have got so out of hand.
    Treat these types with kid gloves and this is where you end up.
    A friend who once policed north London was told quite firmly to avoid policing specific areas, for fear of upsetting the community. This included, keeping away from Broadwater Farm, on the agreement they could police themselves, and a separate incident which involved not intervening in an unauthorised protest, organised by Silcott’s family.
    No surprise we end up with cases like Rotherham and others when various authorities choose to ignore applying the rule of law for the sake of a handful of scumbags within the f*cking community.
    That's why it's always important to always do what's right, and not what's fashionable or progressive or cool or whatever you think will best wind up your parents.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."