Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I see Arsene’s in line for a plum job after leaving our place

  1. #1

    I see Arsene’s in line for a plum job after leaving our place


  2. #2
    Hang on. Isn't Félix Sánchez Bas already their manager?

    meanwhile http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a4033291.html
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Hang on. Isn't Félix Sánchez Bas already their manager?

    meanwhile http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a4033291.html
    What qualifies Edu to be a Director Of Football. And don't we already have a Director Of Football?

  4. #4
    Arsene and his love affair with African football

  5. #5
    I’m most disappointed the club haven’t considered Nelson Vivas for a role at the club.

    https://youtu.be/cb57mHe_rA0

    Apparently Reyes is back as a Motivator. Fack that...get Vivas!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What qualifies Edu to be a Director Of Football. And don't we already have a Director Of Football?
    Because he is one and we don't have one
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What qualifies Edu to be a Director Of Football. And don't we already have a Director Of Football?
    Read the article doc

  8. #8
    Not the worst idea. Given that most of the other teams will be dying of heat exhaustion, Qatar might do quite well

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Not the worst idea. Given that most of the other teams will be dying of heat exhaustion, Qatar might do quite well
    The Stoke job's up for grabs. There's a match made in heaven, right there.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The Stoke job's up for grabs. There's a match made in heaven, right there.
    Too late - it's gone to Nathan Jones, though presumably he'll be gone (before) too long

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •