Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever sent someone a picture of ytour winkle?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Yeah right......
    Yeah.

You see, once you've sent said pic, you've lost control over it.

Who knows where it might end up and seen by whom?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

To be fair I believe my generation would be the only one engaging in this.

Older guys wouldn’t because they’ve got the process down pat and probably with someone already while millennials would find it incredibly offensive.

-

Also taking the shot from the bottom loooool rookie error. You want to display your weapon in its element ie with the veins popping and the head throbbing reading for war imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So you have studied this to form an opinion... deviant b
    Couple of years ago I was having this very discussion with younger teammates in my cricket side and I was expressing bewilderment at this modern courting ritual. Anyway, they ended up showing me the pics they’d sent to and received from lady friends. Now I had seen their cocks and they bore little or no resemblance to the apparent whoppers they were sending pictures of. They admitted that there was a certain amount of artistic licence used in the way they took the pics, but saw no issue with this. I made it clear I felt it was knob fraud and would have no truck with it.
    Last edited by Burney; 01-08-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Older guys wouldn’t because they’ve got the process down pat and probably with someone already while millennials would find it incredibly offensive.

-

Also taking the shot from the bottom loooool rookie error. You want to display your weapon in its element ie with the veins popping and the head throbbing reading for war imo
    arrête le monde, je débarque
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

-

That doesn’t sound entirely healthy, t. Are you putting rubber bands round the bottom of it or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Obviously not and from what I can see, it seems to me these chaps who do tend to cheat by taking the shot from below to give a false impression of size. This is selling a false bill of goods imo.
    Look, I really didn't wish to get into the mechanics of the thing. It's the motivation that puzzles me.

Does the sender think that a young lady is going to look at a photograph of his trouser-oboe and think, "Gosh, I must have that one and no other!"?

You got to give it a few strokes first...Wait...are you guys taking about a straight picture with him looking all sad? Lol

That’s just lazy.

It’s supposed to be an erection.

You might also want to get one of those spray mists so it’s glistening #moneyshot

Btw I only have one photo. Don’t sit there taking them again and again lol

Btw I only have one photo. Don’t sit there taking them again and again lol
    Blimey, T.

Did you have this photo professionally taken?

He did it in one of those passport photo booth thingies
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He did it in one of those passport photo booth thingies
    T's seat adjustment game is strong