Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever sent someone a picture of ytour winkle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look, I really didn't wish to get into the mechanics of the thing. It's the motivation that puzzles me.

Does the sender think that a young lady is going to look at a photograph of his trouser-oboe and think, "Gosh, I must have that one and no other!"?
    Don’t ask me, mate. I’m not a sex case. Ask ‘Sir’ Ian Botham.

Loooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Couple of years ago I was having this very discussion with younger teammates in my cricket side and I was expressing bewilderment at this modern courting ritual. Anyway, they ended up showing me the pics they’d sent to and received from lady friends. Now I had seen their cocks and they bore little or no resemblance to the apparent whoppers they were sending pictures of. They admitted that there was a certain amount of artistic licence used in the way they took the pics, but saw no issue with this. I made it clear I felt it was knob fraud and would have no truck with it.
    Good Lord, b. That sounds almost as bad as this Worcestershire sex trial - classy bunch of lads

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good Lord, b. That sounds almost as bad as this Worcestershire sex trial - classy bunch of lads
    I blame the chap who got out of bed to be sick. You can’t leave a sleeping women alone when there’s An Australian about.

I blame the chap who got out of bed to be sick. You can’t leave a sleeping women alone when there’s An Australian about.
    Yes, class oozing out of every pore of that story.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

gpwm - supposed future England batsman as well. Can't imagine Sir Geoffrey doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can't imagine Sir Geoffrey doing that
    Quite.

He'd have given her slap or two and asked her what she was thinking of...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Bizarrely, my daughter's male friends have taken to sending pictures of their freshly laid 'Richards' to each other.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you have: why?
    Yeah. I sent one to redgunamo's mum. She replied saying something about waving a pencil around in the Albert Hall
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Yeah. I sent one to redgunamo's mum. She replied saying something about waving a pencil around in the Albert Hall
    loooooooool. Timing
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."