Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is someone taking the piss here?

Is someone taking the piss here?

"Libreville (AFP) - Gabon, where the army Monday called for an uprising, is one of Africa's top oil producers and has been ruled for more than 50 years by the Bongo family.

The current president Ali Bongo, who took over from his father in 2009, has been absent since October when he suffered a stroke in Saudi Arabia."

Ali Bongo? Fúck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Libreville (AFP) - Gabon, where the army Monday called for an uprising, is one of Africa's top oil producers and has been ruled for more than 50 years by the Bongo family.

The current president Ali Bongo, who took over from his father in 2009, has been absent since October when he suffered a stroke in Saudi Arabia."

Ali Bongo? Fúck off.
    Magician done well there

Ali Bongo? Fúck off.
    In looking this up I discovered that the magician Ali Bongo's real name was William Wallace - I think this explains a lot

Ali Bongo? Fúck off.
    Ali Bongo Ondimba
    apparently.

here's a picture of him

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Ali Bongo? Fúck off.
    How much better would it have been if his first name with "Um" instead of "Ali"?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman