Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Couple of tasty games today. Eagles bears, chargers ravens.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Couple of tasty games today. Eagles bears, chargers ravens.

Who can predict the second, really, with the emergence of Lamar Jackson? First, the eagles will give it a go but they will be choked out eventually by the bears.

Go Ravens

Break Rivers in two please!!!

As for the other game this would appear to be Foles’ time of the year. Comes alive now. Actually I’m not sure if he comes alive now...last year he looked timid and shy when trust into the limelight for Wentz but he somehow grew a pair of balls from somewhere.

That said I do like Trubisky. Nice lad...learns from his mistakes. Not like that t wat Mariotta. I thought he was a Cnut in College football and I still think that today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Go Ravens

Break Rivers in two please!!!

As for the other game this would appear to be Foles’ time of the year. Comes alive now. Actually I’m not sure if he comes alive now...last year he looked timid and shy when trust into the limelight for Wentz but he somehow grew a pair of balls from somewhere.

That said I do like Trubisky. Nice lad...learns from his mistakes. Not like that t wat Mariotta. I thought he was a Cnut in College football and I still think that today.
    I'd like to believe it as i definitely enjoyed the Eagles Super Bowl victory. But the Bears have got a fierce defense, and Khalil Mack is a man amongst much smaller men.

By the time the Ravens break the Chargers they could be long gone with all of these field goals.