Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This is one seriously dull game. It highlights just how short we are in squard depth

This is one seriously dull game. It highlights just how short we are in squard depth

Lickstainer continues to display his customary brand of sh*tness, even against this opposition. There surely must be players in the u21's who couldn't be any worse ?
    Why is Jenkinson still here ? Presumably because we can't even give the boy away.
    Elneny, A fine example of just why Wenger's days were up.
    Nketia, good pace but there's more physicality in a Rizla. Has he had a leg up from the U16's ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Lickstainer continues to display his customary brand of sh*tness, even against this opposition. There surely must be players in the u21's who couldn't be any worse ?
    Why is Jenkinson still here ? Presumably because we can't even give the boy away.
    Elneny, A fine example of just why Wenger's days were up.
    Nketia, good pace but there's more physicality in a Rizla. Has he had a leg up from the U16's ?
    Surely the Swiss clown was Emery’s signing.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Surely the Swiss clown was Emery’s signing.
    Think that one was Mislintat, before Dick’s arrival. The brief was for a cheap experienced squad player but he’s reportedly on 90k per week

Think that one was Mislintat, before Dick’s arrival. The brief was for a cheap experienced squad player but he’s reportedly on 90k per week
    I find it impossible to believe that he Emery, who is supposedly so detail oriented, had no say in the matter. The Swiss was on his watch.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I find it impossible to believe that he Emery, who is supposedly so detail oriented, had no say in the matter. The Swiss was on his watch.
    Perhaps it’s just an example of time catching up on him. He’s 34 and looked 44 on his last few run outs.
    There’s a hollow feel about the travelling support today. The terrace standards are being churned out with enthusiasm. *we won the league at WHL * is a reminder of better times gone by and punctuates our desperation to still be recognised as top dogs in North London.
    I think if we’re honest, we all know that’s not been much in evidence for quite a while.

Perhaps it’s just an example of time catching up on him. He’s 34 and looked 44 on his last few run outs.
    There’s a hollow feel about the travelling support today. The terrace standards are being churned out with enthusiasm. *we won the league at WHL * is a reminder of better times gone by and punctuates our desperation to still be recognised as top dogs in North London.
    I think if we’re honest, we all know that’s not been much in evidence for quite a while.
    Yes I’m sure it’s just a misjudgement on the passage of time and the speed of the Premiership. The fact that Holding is our most promising defensive prospect is revealing. Perhaps our scouts are ****.

Here’s a depressing thought for anyone who slaves away silly hours at work.

Jenkinson earns £62,000 a week.

I know it’s Simple Economics but f uck me.

Should’ve taken kick ball more seriously.

I think the idea was that Lichsteiner & Sokratis would provide a base from which Bellend and the other f ukwits in the team could learn from ie this is how a real professional carries himself, trains and competes.

The brainless morons haven’t shown thiis in years.

In Lichsteiner’s case I don’t think the plan was to play him as regularly as we’ve been forced too.

The Norwich lad Max Aarons sounds good...can play both Right and Left back.

Get him...let him compete with both sets of full backs.

Until he gets a place closer to London he can flat share with Grandpa Lichsteiner for the rest of the season...train, eat, sleep and learn from him.