Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wouldn't care so much about our mid-table mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you come home for the festivities?
    No. Was home for an early celebration at the beginning of December as my family all seemed to desert the island for Christmas. Was nice over here though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No. Was home for an early celebration at the beginning of December as my family all seemed to desert the island for Christmas. Was nice over here though
    Snowy, maybe. Scenic. Nice.

I expect they eat some foul river fish on christmas day. Carp or somesuch. Monstrous, really.

Snowy, maybe. Scenic. Nice.

I expect they eat some foul river fish on christmas day. Carp or somesuch. Monstrous, really.
    I had a bowl of cereal and about half a keg of beer tbh

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Stop this gibberish you Dutch nonce.

We have some fine and excellent players – Bellerin, Holding, Xhaka, Torreira, Lacazette, Aubameyang and indeed others who promise much for the future such as Leno and Guendozi and further others who have the requisite quality to offer more than they have of late such as Mkhytarian.

We also need to simply play Ozil or the proverbial age old Awimb remedy of fúcking him out of the window.

Ramsey is gone, he does not even count any more.

We simply need 2-3 others to boost the ranks but that tight Yankee **** won't pony up and the money we do have was spunked by the ****s in the previous regime.
    We’re after Denis Suarez apparently. Probably will fill the spots of a Elneny and Ramsey in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    We’re after Denis Suarez apparently. Probably will fill the spots of a Elneny and Ramsey in the squad.
    Ah - like a latterday Kerry/Lee Dixon story - Arsenal sign Suarez

It was beautiful and bathetic in equal measure, la. As we witness the final vestiges of M. Wenger's fingerprint being worn away by the march of time and mediocrity, an occasional flash of beauty will burst forth, like an orchid from the desert floor, to be rapidly extinguished by the esplaaaaaination that we most work hard to improve our siyuaaaation and make good results for the tim.
    I lost track of the number of metaphors you mixed there. It was a veritable metaphor gumbo.
    Which is, of course, another metaphor.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ty - I've been relatively offline for the past few weeks. My liver and I are definitely not friends but it's still ticking along
    If your liver is ticking, la, something has gone horribly wrong.