Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wouldn't care so much about our mid-table mediocrity

I wouldn't care so much about our mid-table mediocrity

if we had one truly exceptional player to watch. Someone to lift the spirits with skill and imagination. I mean, we have tow such players, but we're not allowed to see them.

This must be the least interesting Arsenal team since about 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    if we had one truly exceptional player to watch. Someone to lift the spirits with skill and imagination. I mean, we have tow such players, but we're not allowed to see them.

I saw a comment on BBC during the Fulham match comparing us to Sam Allardyce's Bolton. This was of course before our truly beautiful second goal - how could you not love that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I saw a comment on BBC during the Fulham match comparing us to Sam Allardyce's Bolton. This was of course before our truly beautiful second goal - how could you not love that
    He's still pining for the OFT l - leave him be.

Even when General Unai leads us to Europa League glory he'll be grumbling about the mans enunciation and dodgy ivories.

It was beautiful and bathetic in equal measure, la. As we witness the final vestiges of M. Wenger's fingerprint being worn away by the march of time and mediocrity, an occasional flash of beauty will burst forth, like an orchid from the desert floor, to be rapidly extinguished by the esplaaaaaination that we most work hard to improve our siyuaaaation and make good results for the tim.

Stop this gibberish you Dutch nonce.

We have some fine and excellent players – Bellerin, Holding, Xhaka, Torreira, Lacazette, Aubameyang and indeed others who promise much for the future such as Leno and Guendozi and further others who have the requisite quality to offer more than they have of late such as Mkhytarian.

We also need to simply play Ozil or the proverbial age old Awimb remedy of fúcking him out of the window.

Ramsey is gone, he does not even count any more.

We simply need 2-3 others to boost the ranks but that tight Yankee **** won't pony up and the money we do have was spunked by the ****s in the previous regime.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We have some fine and excellent players – Bellerin, Holding, Xhaka, Torreira, Lacazette, Aubameyang and indeed others who promise much for the future such as Leno and Guendozi and further others who have the requisite quality to offer more than they have of late such as Mkhytarian.

We also need to simply play Ozil or the proverbial age old Awimb remedy of fúcking him out of the window.

We simply need 2-3 others to boost the ranks but that tight Yankee **** won't pony up and the money we do have was spunked by the ****s in the previous regime.
    I must say, I find your language vulgar in the extreme, and am unable to read your post fully lest I swoon clean away.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I already love watching Guendozi - his range of passing is superb for one so young. Also Iwobi and Kolasinic's link-up play is quite sublime to watch at times

A real killer pass by our Luiz lookalike took place at some stage on NYD
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I already love watching Guendozi - his range of passing is superb for one so young. Also Iwobi and Kolasinic's link-up play is quite sublime to watch at times
    He does like a touch too many at times, does Gwen.

Knock that out of his games and he'll make Cesc look like Nigel Reo-Coker.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It was beautiful and bathetic in equal measure, la. As we witness the final vestiges of M. Wenger's fingerprint being worn away by the march of time and mediocrity, an occasional flash of beauty will burst forth, like an orchid from the desert floor, to be rapidly extinguished by the esplaaaaaination that we most work hard to improve our siyuaaaation and make good results for the tim.
    You mock our noble leader's peasant tongue and yet hurled no such brickbats at Wenger's continual mumbling attempt to secure a bit part in 'Allo 'allo.