Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wouldn't care so much about our mid-table mediocrity

I like his non-reaction to the increasing number of occasions on which he ends up on the deck
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He does like a touch too many at times, does Gwen.

Knock that out of his games and he'll make Cesc look like Nigel Reo-Coker.
    Don't talk to me about that overrated little boss eyed Catalan pikey. As good as robbed the club for his salary

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I must say, I find your language vulgar in the extreme, and am unable to read your post fully lest I swoon clean away.

Happy New Year and all that by the way - hope you had a nice festive season

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I already love watching Guendozi - his range of passing is superb for one so young. Also Iwobi and Kolasinic's link-up play is quite sublime to watch at times
    Btw la, I was quite worried about you last night when I thought of you during the Man City game and it struck me that we havn't heard from you for ages; I imagined you dead with your liver á la Bestie, run over whilst staggering across a Munich street, or found in a dingy flat with an electric flex round your neck, and orange in your mouth, and a sphincter the sixe of a large marrow.

I'm glad you're alive la.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

A real killer pass by our Luiz lookalike took place at some stage on NYD
    There was one in particular that caught the eye but can't quite remember which. NYD was a bit of a blur tbh

One assumes you've only just awoken from greeting 2019 in a liquid manner and you think it's January 1st
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He does like a touch too many at times, does Gwen.

Knock that out of his games and he'll make Cesc look like Nigel Reo-Coker.
    Yep - generally gets away with it or draws a foul but he could - and hopefully will judge it better. Hard to believe he was playing in the French second division last season

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Btw la, I was quite worried about you last night when I thought of you during the Man City game and it struck me that we havn't heard from you for ages; I imagined you dead with your liver á la Bestie, run over whilst staggering across a Munich street, or found in a dingy flat with an electric flex round your neck, and orange in your mouth, and a sphincter the sixe of a large marrow.

I'm glad you're alive la.
    ty - I've been relatively offline for the past few weeks. My liver and I are definitely not friends but it's still ticking along

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ty - I've been relatively offline for the past few weeks. My liver and I are definitely not friends but it's still ticking along
    Did you come home for the festivities?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You mock our noble leader's peasant tongue and yet hurled no such brickbats at Wenger's continual mumbling attempt to secure a bit part in 'Allo 'allo.
    Oh, I'm only teasing, h. His English is vastly superior to my Spanish. I have no issues with his accent or his teeth. I just dislike his shítty brand of football.