Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Yes yes, all that's well and good, but did you know Ray Sawyer's died?

Yes yes, all that's well and good, but did you know Ray Sawyer's died?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Couple of days back that, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Couple of days back that, wasn't it?
    I've only just fopund out. Amazed he made it to his 80s, tbh. They were known players, those lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've only just fopund out. Amazed he made it to his 80s, tbh. They were known players, those lads.
    Someone must have done a proper actuarial study on what being a successful popular musician does to one's life expectancy. The premiums must be a wee bit wince-inducing, I'd have thought.

Only just spotted this c. Commiserations old boy. It is manifestly evident from your profile picture that you feel a deep affiliation to this kind of rugged american male wearing that kind of hat. Did the fact that this one only had one eye add to or detract from the attraction to him?

Anyways, I bet the fella that Sylvia Avery was marryin' down Galveston way was that slippery Lothario Glen Campbell.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Only just spotted this c. Commiserations old boy. It is manifestly evident from your profile picture that you feel a deep affiliation to this kind of rugged american male wearing that kind of hat. Did the fact that this one only had one eye add to or detract from the attraction to him?

Anyways, I bet the fella that Sylvia Avery was marryin' down Galveston way was that slippery Lothario Glen Campbell.
    hold on H on the nightshift
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'