Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: So the Invincibles thing is safe for another season and Spurs aren't going to win it.

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is fine fish knowledge, i. I salute you.

    I also rather love the name 'Scromber Scrombus', which sounds like a schoolboy declining a latin verb.
    in one of my previously lives I worked in the seafood industry.

    the factories smelled lovely*






    * they didn't
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I suppose it should work, like a poached egg and hollandaise atop smoked haddock... I'll give it a go, since I am an open-minded, scholarly type.
    Hold on. You have never had it before?

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on. You have never had it before?
    Kippers with eggs? No, of course I haven't had it before. I am an English gentleman, not some sort of desperate guttersnipe willing to shovel any old shít down his gullet.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Kippers with eggs? No, of course I haven't had it before. I am an English gentleman, not some sort of desperate guttersnipe willing to shovel any old shít down his gullet.
    Kippers with butter.

    nowt else.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Kippers with butter.

    nowt else.
    Well said, i. (You forgot the wee triangles of brown bread.)

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    (You forgot the wee triangles of brown bread.)
    they go without saying, sc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is fine fish knowledge, i. I salute you.

    I also rather love the name 'Scromber Scrombus', which sounds like a schoolboy declining a latin verb.


    One declines nouns. Verbs are conjugated.

  8. #88
    Ash !
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well said, i. (You forgot the wee triangles of brown bread.)
    and the poached eggs.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post


    One declines nouns. Verbs are conjugated.
    Hello a. How the devil are you, old chum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •