Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: So the Invincibles thing is safe for another season and Spurs aren't going to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    True but that's not Emery's fault. Hopefully Ramsey will be the last of these balls ups

My comment was in reference to Liverpool's spending and Arsenal's mismanagement. Clearly, it isn't Emery's fault but the fault of Kronke, Gazidis, Wenger or a combination? Whether Ramsey is the last of the bunch is fine but Emery is the one suffering for that mismanagement. Ever since Nasri and RVP, this has become a perennial issue for the club. Even if Kronke is running the club purely as a business, it is a basic and major failing of the hierarchy. How much money have we lost due to this mismanagement?

For the record, Emery has to be given 3 seasons, it would be utterly foolish not to.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Leicester?
    was the exception that proved the rule. where are they now (now that they can't grapple everyone in the area and everyone has got wise to Vardy dangling his leg)?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't finish reading because I collapsed in helpless laughter after the first four words.
    Why not? 3 points off 4th and Chelsea hardly look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    we built the Emirates to compete with the likes of Bayern Munich.

then the landscape of football changed completely with the emergence of sugar daddy vanity projects.
    It only seems to have actually affected two or three clubs though. Liverpool are top in England (nothing particularly unusual there historically) and the same clubs as always are winning in Spain, Germany and Italy. Forget Ligue Un #merde

And anyway, we've been one of the major beneficiaries of the increase in cash in the game
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Why not? 3 points off 4th and Chelsea hardly look amazing.
    United picking up pace, Chelsea not great (but still better than us) and we can’t even defend a long ball.

Doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Leicester?
    Yes, even Leicester City are a sugar daddy vanity project nowadays (RIP). And Stoke City get their forwards from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

United picking up pace, Chelsea not great (but still better than us) and we can’t even defend a long ball.

Doomed.
    FWIW, I do think we'll miss top 4 but not by much and still think United are flattering to deceive. Will know more after they play spurs

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, even Leicester City are a sugar daddy vanity project nowadays (RIP). And Stoke City get their forwards from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
    'Sugar Deady' imo.

FWIW, I do think we'll miss top 4 but not by much and still think United are flattering to deceive. Will know more after they play spurs
    We and Chelsea will fight fiercely over the fifth place trophy imo.

We and Chelsea will fight fiercely over the fifth place trophy imo.
    I'm just not having that OGS can make such a huge difference to United. Chelsea are also an injury to Hazard away from being fecked