Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a game this is

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Funny ole game innit?

I loved it, quite the brilliant, compelling game with the right mix of skill, commitment and great moments. I thought it was a very tight game which could have gone either way which added to its appeal.

But you read Henry Winter this morning and look at the player ratings in the Times and based on that you would think that City won about 4-0.
    I agree it could have gone either way given how the lead was but 1 goal and once Liverpool equalised none would have been surprised to see City concede another.

Having said that, and with respect to Winter who I don't read, I did think City were much much better than them.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Funny ole game innit?

I loved it, quite the brilliant, compelling game with the right mix of skill, commitment and great moments. I thought it was a very tight game which could have gone either way which added to its appeal.

But you read Henry Winter this morning and look at the player ratings in the Times and based on that you would think that City won about 4-0.
    Dear god that was quite an awful report. Not like we have any bias either way (although I wanted City to win) but it was truly a terrible piece of writing.