Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swiss ramble confirming the view that Kroenke is c*nt

Swiss ramble confirming the view that Kroenke is c*nt

Or that he is a perfectly sane businessman?

One wonders why football supporters carry this strange sense of entitlement to other peoples' cash. It's his business. He's paid for it. It's profitable. Why in the name of a loving Christ would he put money into it?

I was just reading the very same thread...

No owner investment at The Arsenal . . ?

Well, we knew that already.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

So what you're saying is that AW's teams' performance subsequent to Kroenke's arrival weren't his fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Or that he is a perfectly sane businessman?

One wonders why football supporters carry this strange sense of entitlement to other peoples' cash. It's his business. He's paid for it. It's profitable. Why in the name of a loving Christ would he put money into it?
    Football has always been a money pit for the vast majority of clubs and a vanity project for owners.

#spendsomefackingmoney etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Football has always been a money pit for the vast majority of clubs and a vanity project for owners.

#spendsomefackingmoney etc
    Yes, and they were morons, weren't they? Now the game is awash with money, the sensible lads are taling it out, not shovelling it in.

Yes, and they were morons, weren't they? Now the game is awash with money, the sensible lads are taling it out, not shovelling it in.
    And all us daft cnuts that go to matches and take out Sky subscriptions are paying for Stan's ranch, Hector Bellerin's daft, long coats and Mourinho's pay-offs.

The world is surely a fúcked up place, sc

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    And all us daft cnuts that go to matches and take out Sky subscriptions are paying for Stan's ranch, Hector Bellerin's daft, long coats and Mourinho's pay-offs.

The world is surely a fúcked up place, sc
    We consume, i, and make other people rich Others consume and make us rich

That is so unfair.

I'm going to join the far left and demand the Premier League becomes a cooperative.

or something.

Ouroboros.