Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fúcking Trump and his rows with fúcking China, fúcking stock markets

Fúcking Trump and his rows with fúcking China, fúcking stock markets

I'm going to be working until I'm fúcking 60 at this rate.

Fúck all this shít firmly in the rse. If you'll forgive my language.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going to be working until I'm fúcking 60 at this rate.

Fúck all this shít firmly in the rse. If you'll forgive my language.

Yes. On the plus side, though, Apple are taking a thorough kicking.

I'm 90% decided on cutting the cord with thon fùckers. Ditch my music, go balls-deep with Spotify and flick two fingers at the smug, Californian cùnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. On the plus side, though, Apple are taking a thorough kicking.

I'm 90% decided on cutting the cord with thon fùckers. Ditch my music, go balls-deep with Spotify and flick two fingers at the smug, Californian cùnts.
    You think Spotify are any less smug? Or Californian, probably? Anyway, you'd end up with a phone made by equally weird Koreans or utterly sadistic chinamen.

There's no winning.

You think Spotify are any less smug? Or Californian, probably? Anyway, you'd end up with a phone made by equally weird Koreans or utterly sadistic chinamen.

There's no winning.
    Yeah, but those other parties haven't yet fùcked me about sufficiently to arouse my spite. Apple has. I should have trusted my instincts and dumped them when they gave the first Fùck You to their customers and got rid of the USB port. They've only got worse since. And now they seem finally to be exhausting their customers' patience with absurdly expensive handsets in return for...errr...not much. Fùck 'em. Fùck em in their Jonathan Ives-styled arseholes.

And the fellow who runs them these days is a poove.

Happy with Iphone 7 and have no intention of updating it anytime soon. Got the 2018 ipad, not the pro as that's ridiculously over specced and priced for what I need. Apple music is however, pish in comparison to Spotify, which reminds me, I also need to cancel my free Tidal trial. Not worth the extra £10 for Hi-fi stream.

There's no winning.
    Swedish. Headquarters in Stockholm.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, but those other parties haven't yet fùcked me about sufficiently to arouse my spite. Apple has. I should have trusted my instincts and dumped them when they gave the first Fùck You to their customers and got rid of the USB port. They've only got worse since. And now they seem finally to be exhausting their customers' patience with absurdly expensive handsets in return for...errr...not much. Fùck 'em. Fùck em in their Jonathan Ives-styled arseholes.

And the fellow who runs them these days is a poove.
    Meh. The thing does it's job. I can't be getting excited about any of that ****.

I've got an appointment with the hooter repairman tonight. He's going to tell me whether I'm going on the strong 'roids, or whether he's going to slash, burn and hack away the unwelcome growths up my bugle. I'm quite excited tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Swedish. Headquarters in Stockholm.
    There you are then. The SmØgest of the smØg.

Meh. The thing does it's job. I can't be getting excited about any of that ****.

I've got an appointment with the hooter repairman tonight. He's going to tell me whether I'm going on the strong 'roids, or whether he's going to slash, burn and hack away the unwelcome growths up my bugle. I'm quite excited tbh.
    Is it wrong of me that I'm hoping for the latter? It's not proper treatment unless something removed imo.