Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chavs sign Pulisic for £58m

Saw a fair bit of the Concacaf WC qualifying (late night bets) and this guy stood out a country mile playing for the US. Felt sorry for him.

The recent game vs England was the same. They had 1 great chance it was him passing the ball to himself he passed it but no one read it so he had to chase after it himself.

Can play anywhere up front...left wing, right wing, down the middle, second striker or a the lone guy. Good player.

But who needs him when you got Bukayo Saka eh.

Same with everyone going about this Koudabaili chap.

Get real....£120m loooooool

It will be James Tarkowski after Burnley get relegated and the boy from Norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It will be James Tarkowski
    at this moment, I'd snap your arm off for that to happen, tbh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

According to a report I just read Chelsea just spent £58mil on someone that can't get into the Dortmund team.

He's only started 5 games all year, it said. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It will be James Tarkowski
    I read Diego Godin might be up for grabs at the end of the season.

He might be 32 but shirley worth a punt? It would píss Manchester united off, too.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I read Diego Godin might be up for grabs at the end of the season.

He might be 32 but shirley worth a punt? It would píss Manchester united off, too.
    Yes, just what we need, another ageing centre half on massive wages with no sell-on fee.

Are you Gazidis in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, just what we need, another ageing centre half on massive wages with no sell-on fee.

Are you Gazidis in disguise?
    No, but this won CAN actually defend

Matt Hummels mentioned too ie old Dortmund link with Sokratis.

At least we moved on from Cahill.

Thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    According to a report I just read Chelsea just spent £58mil on someone that can't get into the Dortmund team.

He's only started 5 games all year, it said. Fingers crossed.
    They have bought a potentially excellent player to be fair.

His absence from the BVB team this season an odd one but then the new manager has also chosen to leave out Wiegl more often than not, the two players who arguably would have been the jewels in the crown before now.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

His absence from the BVB team this season an odd one but then the new manager has also chosen to leave out Wiegl more often than not, the two players who arguably would have been the jewels in the crown before now.
    Has Ireland always been such a hotbed of football hipsterisim or is it just you?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

deviant
    /ˈdiːvɪənt/Submit
    adjective
    departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behaviour.
    "deviant behaviour"
    synonyms: aberrant, deviating, divergent, abnormal, atypical, untypical, non-typical, anomalous, digressive, irregular, non-standard;