Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I watched The Railway Children once again yesterday and it wasn't for my love of

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fannies are self-cleaning. FACT.
    Well I've encountered wons which were clearly broke

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well I've encountered wons which were clearly broke
    Oh, some may be more..well...pungent than others, but that doesn't denote dirtiness. It can be diet or various other factors.

Oh, some may be more..well...pungent than others, but that doesn't denote dirtiness. It can be diet or various other factors.
    "Pungent".

"Pungent".

Would 'aromatic' be more to sir's liking?
    Last edited by Burney; 01-02-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Would 'aromatic' be more to sir's liking?
    The word you seek, for let us beat not about this particular bush, is malodourous.

The word you seek, for let us beat not about this particular bush, is malodourous.
    But surely re degustibus non est disputandem? Surely one's man's toothsome meat is another man's malodorous poison? You, for instance, are a delicate, refined - even foppish - type who will cry 'Faugh!' and deploy his nosegay at the first hint of hair on a pudendum. Someone like Herb, on the other hand, is an earthy son of toil who likes nothing more the reesty stench of a fanny that looks like an unsponsored roundabout.

But surely re degustibus non est disputandem? Surely one's man's toothsome meat is another man's malodorous poison? You, for instance, are a delicate, refined - even foppish - type who will cry 'Faugh!' and deploy his nosegay at the first hint of hair on a pudendum. Someone like Herb, on the other hand, is an earthy son of toil who likes nothing more the reesty stench of a fanny that looks like an unsponsored roundabout.
    Oh that's rather good, b. Really rather good.

Oh that's rather good, b. Really rather good.
    It is, isn't it? I'd love to claim it as my own, but honour forbids me. Kerry Godliman used it in an after-dinner set we hired her for. The audience of roofers looked somewhat discomfited, but I laughed uproariously.

Ever since I heard it, I've been looking for a chance to use it.

Someone like Herb, on the other hand, is an earthy son of toil who likes nothing more the reesty stench of a fanny that looks like an unsponsored roundabout.
    Precisely so and whilst no man cares for the emetic reek of poor fanny hygiene, the quintessential 'scent' of a woman exuded by her fanny has been designed by mother nature to inflame a man's ardour.

Or perhaps your ardour is only aroused by the smell of the cock c?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Precisely so and whilst no man cares for the emetic reek of poor fanny hygiene, the quintessential 'scent' of a woman exuded by her fanny has been designed by mother nature to inflame a man's ardour.

Or perhaps your ardour is only aroused by the smell of the cock c?
    The thing I don't understand is that c is aroused by the smell of cumin, which is reminiscent of nothing so much as lady parts.