Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just weighed myself at the gym post holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What are you weighing in at these days, Lard Boy?
    97.3 kgs, 214 lbs or 15 stone 4 lbs - choose your units.

Was 94.3 when the hols started and down to 92.1 when I left for holiday in October. It's been all downhill since. Who would have known that two 2 1/2 hour walks in the Lakes wouldn't manage to counter 12 days of alcohol abuse and rich food consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    97.3 kgs, 214 lbs or 15 stone 4 lbs - choose your units.

Was 94.3 when the hols started and down to 92.1 when I left for holiday in October. It's been all downhill since. Who would have known that two 2 1/2 hour walks in the Lakes wouldn't manage to counter 12 days of alcohol abuse and rich food consumption.
    In mitigation, for those who have not met me I am 6'3" of muscle and bone. And now some more fat.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Innit

92kgs...

Must do more running, less currying and lagering.

sad, sad seens imo
    I was up there. but lost a load at the beginning of 2017. took about 6 months and shifted 14kgs easy.

hasn't come back even my 32 waist jeans are loose these days.

In mitigation, for those who have not met me I am 6'3" of muscle and bone. And now some more fat.
    it's all water weight you can shift it easy. restrict the carbs you'll be fine in 2 weeks

I might have to undertake an entirely foreign concept called sit-ups to shift the baby fat on my midriff
    Walking is not enough
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it's all water weight you can shift it easy. restrict the carbs you'll be fine in 2 weeks
    Love your optimism, Pat

Generally post hols it takes me about 3-4 weeks to get back to the 92kg or so range and given my natural size and my refusal to diet or significantly reduce my alcohol intake that's really the best I'm going to do.

Exercise 4 times a week, eat healthy breakfasts and lunch as much as possible and try to limit my drinking Mon-Thu is the best I can do so 92kg it is.

Sit ups will do absolutely nothing to shift fat

It will simply strengthen your abdominal muscles hidden behind the mounds of stomach lard

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I might have to undertake an entirely foreign concept called sit-ups to shift the baby fat on my midriff
    Walking is not enough

Not good, I gained 3kgs.

And Mrs WES has just informed me that she has purchased scales for Maison WES and they've arrived.

2019 has started really, really sh1t.
    I went up from 85kg to 86kg. Quite impressed with myself to be honest. I had lost 2kg before christmas as well due to a mixture of having man flu on and off for 5 weeks plus a bout of food poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It will simply strengthen your abdominal muscles hidden behind the mounds of stomach lard
    there is one small benefit. working the muscle behind the abs does pull it in.
    but as you say you need to shed the fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I went up from 85kg to 86kg. Quite impressed with myself to be honest. I had lost 2kg before christmas as well due to a mixture of having man flu on and off for 5 weeks plus a bout of food poisoning.
    I am quite surprised. On xmas eve I had a pizza as I was busy preparing stuff for the dinner.
    eat loads of stuff on xmas day and drunk.
    on boxing day i was one kilo less than I was on christmas eve morning