Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anywon else back at work today?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What doies she usually do then? Is she a manual labourer?
    An associate editor. It means she can't drive and at worst, she'll have to type one-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Isn't this exactly what the headwand was invented for?
    I may suggest that, r. Needless to say, one of your colleagues is happy to sign her off for eternity.

I developed a throat infection on 27th and spent until yesterday shivering under two duvets.

A splendid christmas break indeed.

I was sick too.

and worked all the other days. I think I will **** it off next year.

I might actually f the whole of this year off too.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    An associate editor. It means she can't drive and at worst, she'll have to type one-handed.
    she must be very **** at ice skating to break her wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I was sick too.

and worked all the other days. I think I will **** it off next year.

I might actually f the whole of this year off too.
    You can't defenstrate an entire year. It's physically impossible. Whatever you do, the year will happen, and it will happen with you in it, unless you remove yourself from it. That's not what you're thinking, is it?

I'd suggest you call the Samaritans but Ian Harvey might answer

I may suggest that, r. Needless to say, one of your colleagues is happy to sign her off for eternity.
    I expect the source of your chagrin is that you may have to actually do some work now b?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    she must be very **** at ice skating to break her wrist.
    Ice skating is a bit of a spastic thing for grown adults with other responsibilities to do if you ask me, f. Basically asking to get injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I expect the source of your chagrin is that you may have to actually do some work now b?
    Exactly, h. Here I was looking forward to a nice day sitting around scratching myself and here I am having to write letters and talk to HR people (and we all know what cùnts they are, right?). Very frustrating.

In my exalted position I obviously won't have to be doing any of her actual work, but I will have to shuffle the deck a bit and lumber some other poor sods with it. And frankly, that's enough of a pain in the hole.

You can't defenstrate an entire year. It's physically impossible. Whatever you do, the year will happen, and it will happen with you in it, unless you remove yourself from it. That's not what you're thinking, is it?

I'd suggest you call the Samaritans but Ian Harvey might answer
    The idea of Ian as a Samaritan never fails to make me laugh.

Ice skating is a bit of a spastic thing for grown adults with other responsibilities to do if you ask me, f. Basically asking to get injured.
    They want to go at work they ask me if I can skate even though they know I played Ice Hockey for years

However I find public skating sessions rather boring.