Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: To overly slate Emery at this stage is ridicules.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We also have to accept that the likelihood of finding another Wenger is incredibly remote and any comparisons are pointless.
    I’m all for giving Emery time but also recognise the parallel in finding a good woman. You may have to entertain quite a few that will come up short.
    Statistically, he’s probably not the solution but he’s what we have, so let’s get behind him while he’s here ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We also have to accept that the likelihood of finding another Wenger is incredibly remote and any comparisons are pointless.
    I’m all for giving Emery time but also recognise the parallel in finding a good woman. You may have to entertain quite a few that will come up short.
    Statistically, he’s probably not the solution but he’s what we have, so let’s get behind him while he’s here ?
    I agree. In terms of getting behind him, it's what the fans do at the ground that matters, not what they do on message boards. It helps the whole team when the fans are supportive.

There seems to be a larger pool of more interesting managers out there than 25 years ago. We should get behind Emery 100%, but if things aren't going in the right direction, we have no reason to give him years of floundering.