Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well, that was so much better than Arsene, wasn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ‘Tedious dullard’ is a tautology, you pig-ignorant boor.
    But in your case the additional emphasis is appropriate if not grammatically correct.

And speaking of being a tedious dullard, I’m loving you replying to that with a grammatical correction.

You’re probably too thick and too self unaware to see how funny that is.
    Last edited by WES; 12-29-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    But in your case the additional emphasis is appropriate if not grammatically correct.

And speaking of being a tedious dullard, I’m loving you replying to that with a grammatical correction.

You’re probably too thick and to self unaware to see how funny that is.
    Rather depends whether you find grammar tedious and/or the English language dull, I'd have thought.

Personally, I find both more enjoyable that the late AW comedy defending coupled with the late GG sterility further forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Rather depends whether you find grammar tedious and/or the English language dull, I'd have thought.

Personally, I find both more enjoyable that the late AW comedy defending coupled with the late GG sterility further forward.
    Yeah, I think most people find grammar pretty boring. Some people use it as a nice cover to hide their inability to perform quantitative or qualitative analysis. All the thick birds in my high school loved grammar.

As for sterility going forward, you are aware that we are on a pace to score considerably more goals this season than last season, right? Or is quantitative analysis not part of your repertoire either?