Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It had been a complete **** shower

It had been a complete **** shower

I'd be surprised if anyone is surprised by this
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone is surprised by this
    We're making them look ten times better than they actually are. We'd make a game of this if we had a proper defence.
    If there's any positives here, it's nailed on proof to Emery that he needs a total clear out at the back.

and the front
    and the middle
    and the sides

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    and the front
    and the middle
    and the sides
    Nah, Today has been a catalogue of defensive errors, enhanced by two, play acted penalties.
    We more than held our own at the Emirates.
    We're not at Liverpool's level but not as far away as this score line suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Nah, Today has been a catalogue of defensive errors, enhanced by two, play acted penalties.
    save us last drag on that spliff!

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We did well to hold them to 5. Abau had 3 touches in the first half that weren’t kick offs. The score line is telling no lies.

We handed them 3 goals with comical defending - the first goal and both pens. That’s a pretty good way to lose a football match.

Still proud of the way we went forward and caused them trouble all game but we really do need two more defenders, at least.

Yes that’s about right, I think. The difference between the two sides was that we handed them three goals whereas they didn’t give us any.

I also noted that Ramsey looked like what he is, a decent player out of his depth at the highest level. Let’s hope Unai really does move him on.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes that’s about right, I think. The difference between the two sides was that we handed them three goals whereas they didn’t give us any.

I also noted that Ramsey looked like what he is, a decent player out of his depth at the highest level. Let’s hope Unai really does move him on.
    That was a reply to 7sisters BTW

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Please tell me you are joking.