Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muslims get into the Christmas cheer by raping and beheading two scandinavians

Muslims get into the Christmas cheer by raping and beheading two scandinavians

Backpackers 'beheaded' in Morocco mountains were ‘executed by terrorists,’ security sources say

The attack on the two Scandinavian backpackers in Morocco could have had a terrorism motive, according to reports.

Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were brutally murdered while camping in the Atlas mountains.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/scandi...in-their-tents

The dirty animals have actually filmed it and released it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Yes. Mind you, at the risk of saying they were asking for it, the naivety of two young, blonde western women going backpacking in the Atlas Mountains and thinking they’ll be fine beggars fùcking belief.

Two Scandinavian chicks?

I’d watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Mind you, at the risk of saying they were asking for it, the naivety of two young, blonde western women going backpacking in the Atlas Mountains and thinking they’ll be fine beggars fùcking belief.
    Naive, imo

Saw a clip of one a while ago.

The guy used a Swiss Army knife and it took a good 10 minutes.

You got hand it to the Japanese. When they did this it was one clean cut with well kept razor sharp samurai sword.

I went horse riding in the Atlas Mountains with my former young, blonde girlfriend.

Imagine their glee if they’d snared a Jew as well

It's not the first time something like this has happened either. They make Timothy Treadwell look sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I went horse riding in the Atlas Mountains with my former young, blonde girlfriend.

Yes. It’s en even bet which they’d have raped first: you, your girlfriend or the horses.

Imagine awimbs ....

How would they know you were a stinky poo though m? You look like an Allan to me

and I believe they have their wánking flaps removed as well?